My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lots of those are tough grabs if made.

msadows

Liked Posts:
My favorite is the one where he takes the snap and gets bookended by the tackles.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields does need more weapons but I’d take the Wr group this season over last season any day.

I think with his accuracy he will be fine. As good with a true #1? Obviously not, but the advanced stats show he was very good on tight throws and throws downfield. Shit qbs don’t do that, Mitch never did, that’s for sure.

The true test will come with our tackles. If borom and Jenkins play even average, fields should be in for a good year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the depression

You would think it can't get worse? Right?

I heard on 670 today that fields was lethal in the play action passing game...when nagy decided to run it.

Sounds like this offense should rely on it a bunch more.

They also mentioned the screen game. Bears barely threw any productive screens last year, guess thats why the velus pick makes a ton of sense. Worst case he'll be a non midget tarik cohen for this squad

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would think it can't get worse? Right?

I heard on 670 today that fields was lethal in the play action passing game...when nagy decided to run it.

Sounds like this offense should rely on it a bunch more.

They also mentioned the screen game. Bears barely threw any productive screens last year, guess thats why the velus pick makes a ton of sense. Worst case he'll be a non midget tarik cohen for this squad

Getsy is on record saying some of this, and his stats in GB prove it. He runs a lot more screens and quick passes, as we should recall.
They worked very well against the broken down DB corps some fans and all of "Hot Take" anti-Bears media love to stir the pot that Poles should've not drafted to fix with 1st Rd. talent twice in the 2nd.

Half decent OL play should allow quick passes to speedy WRs, of which they have lots of. We'll see who rises up of the crowd. WR is the new kicker in CHI.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am probably in the minority, but I think Pringle will suprise a lot of fans.
Brown could be viable as well but 'could' is the issue with these guys.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I am probably in the minority, but I think Pringle will suprise a lot of fans.
I think Pringle could have an excellent season if he’s used properly. He put up very solid numbers for only seeing 60 targets. He did have one of the best QBs in the league throwing to him, but his numbers could increase a lot with more targets.