1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I baked some salmon with brown rice

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am going to a diaper keg party today and they are having walking tacos. I haven’t had a walking taco in a hot minute. I am pretty pumped up about this

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I am going to a diaper keg party today and they are having walking tacos. I haven’t had a walking taco in a hot minute. I am pretty pumped up about this
What in the holiest of hecks is a diaper keg party Is it like a toga party but everybody where's diapers? This sounds dumb and childish to me sorry for that reason I am out.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m just not a soup guy in the summer
I made sure soup wasn't too hot and climate control at work means I can eat chickened soup or clammed chowder any day I feel like.
I specifically had chickened soup for lunch Friday to make sure I had room for big tasty gyro after work.
Yeah, I put hot giardiniera on my gyros.
Because I have hot giardiniera .

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I made sure soup wasn't too hot and climate control at work means I can eat chickened soup or clammed chowder any day I feel like.
I specifically had chickened soup for lunch Friday to make sure I had room for big tasty gyro after work.
Yeah, I put hot giardiniera on my gyros.
Because I have hot giardiniera .
Listen, the inside temp doesn’t matter. Soup days are only determined by outside temp. No soup for you!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buffalo Chicken pizza and raspberries. Nice, tall glass of Emergen-C. Both boys diagnosed with the Flu today. I'm fucked.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I haven't had a BLT in a long ass time, and today it sounded good. Guilty pleasures...

I bought some thick cut bacon, heirloom tomatoes that look pretty great, a plain ol head of iceberg, and some thick cut white bread.

I plan on hitting the bread with some mayo on both sides and lightly peppering the tomato slices. Should be enough salt in the bacon where pepper alone should do the trick.

I was gonna add some avocado to it, but the store I was at didn't have any that were ready to be used right away, hard as a rock.

Oh well, should be good!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I haven't had a BLT in a long ass time, and today it sounded good. Guilty pleasures...

I bought some thick cut bacon, heirloom tomatoes that look pretty great, a plain ol head of iceberg, and some thick cut white bread.

I plan on hitting the bread with some mayo on both sides and lightly peppering the tomato slices. Should be enough salt in the bacon where pepper alone should do the trick.

I was gonna add some avocado to it, but the store I was at didn't have any that were ready to be used right away, hard as a rock.

Oh well, should be good!
Since when has a BLT been a guilty pleasure? That’s like a weekly meal around these parts in the summer