Roquan Smith allegations from girl on Tik Tok

UrlachOfFaith

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Maybe he had some civil/criminal proceedings in SA to address or some kind of arbitration to handle or settlement to pay? Did anyone ever determine what his personal thing was years ago?

Toast88

Liked Posts:

Maybe he had some civil/criminal proceedings in SA to address or some kind of arbitration to handle or settlement to pay? Did anyone ever determine what his personal thing was years ago?

Windy City Gridiron reported that it was a "medical issue" that "rattled him," but that report was never corroborated by any other media.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Roquan doesn't seem like the type.

Now if this was Jay Cutler I would believe this claim.

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
"I trust no one. You did not break me."

I don't claim to know what did or did not happen, but the above doesn't have to mean sexual assault. For all we know, it could be a bad breakup.

Maybe he made her think she was worth more to him than she was so that he could sleep with her (you know, like what happens a ton in college).

Maybe they were a thing, and then he dumped her when he realized he was getting a big payday. Maybe he made some promises he didn't keep. Maybe he was an asshole to her. Maybe it *was* a sexual assault. Lots of possibilities.
I always like to gather as much info possible before I declare someone guilty or not.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I always like to gather as much info possible before I declare someone guilty or not.
While I appreciate the sentiment of not automatically siding with an athlete/celebrity that you like in these cases. I always had an issue with this wording. Not to pick on you, but whether you (or me or anyone else) declare someone guilty or not doesn't really mean anything. None of us is going to be on a jury if this goes to court. If it doesn't, nobody cares about our opinions. And none of us will ever get 100% of the information. We'll just get whatever the media discovers and publicizes. So, there will likely never be a point where we have enough info to declare someone guilty or not.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: