RUH ROH LOL LIONS 1st rounder has some question marks already???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Campbell also said that while Hutchinson possesses the kind of strength to be successful as a rookie, he also has plenty of room for growth.

“There’s still a ton of meat on the bone with him. That’s pretty exciting,” Campbell said. “So, you can never tell for sure, but I would say this — it’s one of the reasons why we wanted to pick this guy, is his DNA says he’s going to do everything that he can to be successful. And he’s got enough ability and enough strength, he certainly does, to go out there and help us and help us win some games.

“Now, when will that be? How fast will that be? I don’t know. I know this, we’re not going to put him out there until he’s ready. He’s going to have to show it to us. But we’ll see how it goes. Again, we’re Day Two into OTAs.”

Looks like they aren't completely sold on him starting day one.....

YIKES

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Campbell also said that while Hutchinson possesses the kind of strength to be successful as a rookie, he also has plenty of room for growth.

“There’s still a ton of meat on the bone with him. That’s pretty exciting,” Campbell said. “So, you can never tell for sure, but I would say this — it’s one of the reasons why we wanted to pick this guy, is his DNA says he’s going to do everything that he can to be successful. And he’s got enough ability and enough strength, he certainly does, to go out there and help us and help us win some games.

“Now, when will that be? How fast will that be? I don’t know. I know this, we’re not going to put him out there until he’s ready. He’s going to have to show it to us. But we’ll see how it goes. Again, we’re Day Two into OTAs.”

Looks like they aren't completely sold on him starting day one.....

YIKES
I will literally never understand why a team would take this guy so high and cannot even begin to think about how I can phathom the Lions not being sure about him being a starter when taking him in the first round but I believe that Hutchingson literally has bust written all over him if they are saying "he's going to have to show it to us" because isn't that literally what they pay their scouts to do BEFORE they spend the pick on him?

Haha Lions!

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I usually like to give players at least 1 season of play before I write them off as a bust.

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Looks like someone is still mad about mock drafts.... Grow up!
Wow. Two OTA followed by coach speak, and you are sounding the panic button. And you tell me to grow up.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow. Two OTA followed by coach speak, and you are sounding the panic button. And you tell me to grow up.
Where am I panicking? Why would I panic?

Making up fairy tales like this is very childish.

Thanks.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
I will literally never understand why a team would take this guy so high and cannot even begin to think about how I can phathom the Lions not being sure about him being a starter when taking him in the first round but I believe that Hutchingson literally has bust written all over him if they are saying "he's going to have to show it to us" because isn't that literally what they pay their scouts to do BEFORE they spend the pick on him?

Haha Lions!
Did you literally never take an English class? Holy run on sentence, Batman. How is it bad that a coach doesn’t want to make the guy earn his position as a starter?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Did you literally never take an English class? Holy run on sentence, Batman. How is it bad that a coach doesn’t want to make the guy earn his position as a starter?
I took English classes all throughout the grade threw middle school education journey but where I went did not really have much in the way of special needs curriculum so maybe perhaps you can hold back and st*u with the insults because not all brains function in the exacturally same ways and now knowing this fact because I've explained it to you maybe you will find a way to remove the hate from the inside of your heart and become more compassionate in how you choose to communicate with others maybe not born with the same mental prowess as that of yourselve.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
What is wrong with you man? The man is autistic and does the best he can with grammar. I'm sure his crypto gains are far more success than you'll ever see, bud!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s autistic!