1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Lol. How do you eff that up?

"According to the league source, the Bears were warned for having practices featuring too much contact last month with requests made that they alter their practice activity to adjust. Eventually, when proper adjustments weren’t made, the NFL Players Association was asked to get involved and the NFL stepped in, deciding that the team was in violation of league rules."

Reading between the lines...did some players complain to the NFLPA?

Bust

Liked Posts:
I’m going with Eddie Jackson. Can only imagine his unwillingness of physicality in practice setting.

Good call on Bojack.

Yah Eberflus HITS principle is predicated on swarming to the ball carrier. Even guys that are on the other side of the field. JJ and Bojack are soft as hell, no chance they buy into it which probably explains why JJ was demoted to 2nd team a few weeks ago, heh.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Is it possible for Poles to be worse than Pace?
As I'm sure you know, the Bears have a long history of hiring people worse than the ones they just fired.

We just have to hope Getsy breaks the slump of lousy OCs.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
JJ and Bojack are soft as hell, no chance they buy into it which probably explains why JJ was demoted to 2nd team a few weeks ago, heh.
...you might be on to something there. ?

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
PRACTICE?! we talking about PRACTICE.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve read today that other teams do this and are fully aware and accepting of the consequences before they do it. Apparently John Harbaugh has done this several times with the Ravens. He’s basically sacrificing a practice a little later in the offseason to make the most out of other practices earlier on.