*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol at fake outrage. I talk football. You and dabears are engaged in a childish pissing contest where yall are both crying about the negs you have given each other.

For all the fake outrage you claim I possess I have never disliked a single person and I have beef with tons of people. I have not even disliked you or dabears before because this is just a message board. Yall need to grow up.

You are literally doing the exact same thing you are whining to Dabears about. Grown men fighting over negs.
Yes, fake outrage. You've talked more than football on CCS but go ahead and live in this reality where you didn't.

remy, you're not the mature adult you think you are. You can defend the non-binary Potatohead doll all you want but you are still the poster who skews arguments and picks and chooses what matters and when because you have to look right and get the last word in every single time. This is why i usually just give you 2-3 replies. We all know where it goes, nowhere. You can keep posting your 20,000 word essays on CCS to make you feel yourself heard but at the end of the day you're just another back patting sociopath who needs attention.

Im not doing the exact same thing. Me showing dongbears pattern of disliking based on me disliking him proves how much he cares. I wish i had a CCSFF advanced analytics stat to convince you but i guess you're just gonna have to take my word for it, which of course you wont because vortex and stuffz. bye

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Paper isn't fact. It is paper. The opinion is a fair and reasonable opinion to have but it will remain an opinion until the truth is decided on the field.

They had the Lions OL ranked highly last year and it they ended up grading out bottom half of the league. No one gives a shit about projections except you because once the season starts the Lions usually disappoint so all you have to sustain yourself as a Lions fan is projections prior to the season.

You seem to have a hard time telling the difference between opinion and speculation.

Let me get out my crayons and draw you a picture.

Its a fact Coddy Whitehair graded out at a 66.0
It's a fact T. Jenkins graded out at a 47.5
It's a fact Sam Mustifer graded out at a 51.8
It's a fact Larry Borom graded out at a 61.4
Its a fact Lucas Patrick graded out at a 57.6

It's a fact that collectively, this is one of the worst O-lines in the league, as it stands, right now. Speculation is that Borom and Jenkins will show vast improvement, and some Magic Ferry dust will make this group remotely average.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Not sure what's happening with this site but from what I can tell.......today.. The back guy was still the 2nd team LT One of the awful starting options at LG was carted off The QB admits he's not ready to play a game but is a hard worker The only proven sack guy didn't show up Anything else i missed???

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Not sure what's happening with this site but from what I can tell.......today.. The back guy was still the 2nd team LT One of the awful starting options at LG was carted off The QB admits he's not ready to play a game but is a hard worker The only proven sack guy didn't show up Anything else i missed???
Do you not know left from right?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You seem to have a hard time telling the difference between opinion and speculation.

It's a fact that collectively, this is one of the worst O-lines in the league, as it stands, right now. Speculation is that Borom and Jenkins will show vast improvement, and some Magic Ferry dust will make this group remotely average.
You really can't be this stupid, right? You have to be just trolling

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney said the WR group is good.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

It’s pretty obvious the oline blows….

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Now there is a sight, @remydat getting sucked into someone else's vortex. You have now passed the event horizon of the ever expanding "My dad could beat up your dad" vortex. Leave all amounts of self respect and maturity behind.

Point of correction. This is not worthy of a vortex as the vortex typically covers topics germane to football or politics. This is more an endless void of stupidity and juvenile behavior.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except no, they didn't "end up" grading out bottom of the league. They "ended up" grading out top half, dufus. Yes they struggled early, injuries and a rookie Rt that was forced to play left tackle less than a week prior to the start of the season will do that.

This is the very definition of "ending up"

SMH! We already went over this. That is not the grade of the OL as Ragnow and Decker missed large parts of the season. The OL graded out bottom half of the NFL as a whole. 19th in pass blocking and run blocking.

This may come as a surprise but the grades of all OL who played last year matter. So once again yall were suppose to be a top unit last year ans instead were bottom half of the league in reality where the games are played.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, fake outrage. You've talked more than football on CCS but go ahead and live in this reality where you didn't.

remy, you're not the mature adult you think you are. You can defend the non-binary Potatohead doll all you want but you are still the poster who skews arguments and picks and chooses what matters and when because you have to look right and get the last word in every single time. This is why i usually just give you 2-3 replies. We all know where it goes, nowhere. You can keep posting your 20,000 word essays on CCS to make you feel yourself heard but at the end of the day you're just another back patting sociopath who needs attention.

Im not doing the exact same thing. Me showing dongbears pattern of disliking based on me disliking him proves how much he cares. I wish i had a CCSFF advanced analytics stat to convince you but i guess you're just gonna have to take my word for it, which of course you wont because vortex and stuffz. bye

I talk more than football in B&I where it belongs. I dont sit here cunting over what posters have disliked me for several pages.

I didnt defend anyone. I called you both dumb and dumber. Again you just happened to catch feelings about me calling you both out which just shows you are closer to dabears than you think.

You seemed convinced you are the hero of this story when you are just another dude taking the internet too seriously. I havw shit on dabears plenty when it relates to football but this dumb shit you are going on about is just pathetic. So just wanted to disabuse you of the nation that you are the mature one. You arent. People just dislike you less than dabears but it doesnt make anything you are doing here worthwile.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

It is a fact those are all subjective grades.

It is a fact they are all from last year.

It is a fact that not all grades from last year reoccur in the current year particularly with younger players.

It is a fact PFF graded the Bears pass blocking higher than the Lions. Bears were 17th and Lions werw 19th.

Therefore it is a fact you stating they are one of the worst OLs is just an opinon.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
SMH! We already went over this. That is not the grade of the OL as Ragnow and Decker missed large parts of the season. The OL graded out bottom half of the NFL as a whole. 19th in pass blocking and run blocking.

This may come as a surprise but the grades of all OL who played last year matter. So once again yall were suppose to be a top unit last year ans instead were bottom half of the league in reality where the games are played.
Sorry, but that is not the way it works at all, regardless of how hard to you try to spin it, but keep trying. You grade the O-line this year based on what players will be playing THIS YEAR. (newsflash numbskull, the Lions get back Decker and Ragnow) For the same reason, the Bears, having lost their two HIGHEST graded players, grade out worse this year than last. It really is that easy. You would not expect the Packers to be a top contender if Rodgers had retired, now would you?

Again, Lions are in the top 5, Bears are the second worst in the league. Deal with it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It is a fact they are all from last year.

It is a fact that not all grades from last year reoccur in the current year particularly with younger players.

It is a fact PFF graded the Bears pass blocking higher than the Lions. Bears were 17th and Lions werw 19th.

Therefore it is a fact you stating they are one of the worst OLs is just an opinon.

Subjective in what way? It is not as if PFF is the only site stating the obvious here. And how is it you complain about them being subjective in one breath, then in the next, use the same grading system? You really are something special, aren't you?

It is still the most current data point. It is also a fact not all players improve, some regress, especially older players that are on a different team or new system. The Bears "younger" players have to show huge improvements to be just average.

Wait...What? I thought this was subjective? LMAO. It's a fact the Lions return two much higher rated players, while the Bears have lost their two highest graded players. It's not rocket science.

Wrong. Keep trying.