*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think they are looking for 2 years and may settle on one for 'time served', even if it wasn't. Fricking lawyers make it difficult to know what's actually going on. I wouldn't be surprised if Watson's lawyers offers back that years pay so the league can rationalize it.

Yeah I think they wqnt at least a year as well while Watson camp probably want half that.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the exception of a very rare occasion, the only free agents that really interests me are the second and third tier ones because they usually come in and contribute and you aren't breaking the bank for them.

Very rarely is there someone worth the money in free agency when talking about that first round of free agency.
Lol what?
What overall health benefits did you see?
See this dialogue I started.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

10 teams will be running that D next year. Once they traded Miller that D really only had Chubb and Surtain. Given he doesnt blitz much, not going to work if you dont get a pass rush.

Just about every fanbase thinks their coach sucks at situational football.

Also teams like the Niners wanted him but he chose to sit this year out.

Again his system is the most popular in the NFL with almost a 3rd of the NFL expected to run it next year.

So you're saying he couldn't adapt to the talent he had or give them more effective schemes. Got it.
Listen he's a great DC. But even the Bronco's beat writers questioned his in game decisions and didn't think highly of him(like the Bears with Nagy). I get your trying to defend him but he's not head coach material. Some coaches are just better being coordinators. A great QB wasn't going to hide his deficiencies as a HC

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So you're saying he couldn't adapt to the talent he had or give them more effective schemes. Got it.
Listen he's a great DC. But even the Bronco's beat writers questioned his in game decisions and didn't think highly of him(like the Bears with Nagy). I get your trying to defend him but he's not head coach material. Some coaches are just better being coordinators. A great QB wasn't going to hide his deficiencies as a HC

He won 7 games without a QB and with a D that wasnt all that talented in what is one of the toughest divisions as Raiders, Cheifs and Chargers were all playoff caliber. He the least talented team of that bunch by far.

I also am not saying he is a great head coach. I am saying he didnt have the horses to prove that one way or the other. Not like he was Marinelli who went 0-16 or won 7 games with Wilson as QB.

Like how many games are you claiming he should have won in that division and with that roster?

Last edited:

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Word on the street is that maybe they found out Campbell was a poster with several alts on CCS that were constantly ripping the organization...

If that's possibly the case. he may have a future with a gig writing click-bait articles that will enrage large portions of Bear fandom, thus ensuring an ad based revenue stream for whatever website picks him up.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Word on the street is that maybe they found out Campbell was a poster with several alts on CCS that were constantly ripping the organization...

If that's possibly the case. he may have a future with a gig writing click-bait articles that will enrage large portions of Bear fandom, thus ensuring an ad based revenue stream for whatever website picks him up.

Nah. The Soup got cold