Kindle Vildor will have a better year in 2022

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You replied to me commenting that if Gordon shows in camp that he isn't quite ready, then it's possible you could see Vildor on the grass. Completely honest and factual comment by me.

You:
"Barring injury Gordon is ready."

I would never comment that Quay Walker and Devonte Wyatt are assured starting spots on the Packers defense before the pads go on in camp.

If you are offended/hurt that I said thanks coach, after you proclaimed Gordon is ready, then that is on you.

Not offended at all. I am saying your comment is stupid. I never said I was a coach or that I was commenting as a coach and neither of us have fuck all to do with coaching. Pretending you have some insight as to what coaches would think or say is laughable.

I commented as a fan and said Gordon is ready IMO. If you are not as confident about your Packer draft picks then that is on you.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I commented as a fan and said Gordon is ready IMO. If you are not as confident about your Packer draft picks then that is on you.
The Packers roster is stacked. Rookies aren't assured starting snaps unless they earn them.

I will let you know what I think of the Packers draft picks chances of starting after I see them on Ray Nitschke Field in camp.

You do you and fanboy on.

images-2.jpg

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Packers roster is stacked. Rookies aren't assured starting snaps unless they earn them.

I will let you know what I think of the Packers drafts picks chances of starting after I see them on Ray Nitschke Field in camp.

You do you and fanboy on.
View attachment 20679

Your starting WRs are Lazard and Watkins. You have nothing at ILB other than Campbell and Reed is below average as a pass rusher on the inside.

So if Watson, Walker and Wyatt cant start with that crap in front of them then that is a problem.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Your starting WRs are Lazard and Watkins. You have nothing at ILB other than Campbell and Reed is below average as a pass rusher on the inside.

So if Watson, Walker and Wyatt cant start with that crap in front of them then that is a problem.
One, you have no clue what you are talking about. Two, you really don't want me to embarrass you and show how superior the Packers roster is to the Bears.

Quit while you are behind.

Have a nice day kiddo.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
One, you have no clue what you are talking about. Two, you really don't want me to embarrass you and show how superior the Packers roster is to the Bears.

Have a nice day kiddo.

One you didnt rebut anything I said.

Two never claimed Bears roster is better. I named 3 spots that you dont have much at hence why those 3 rookies I mentioned were drafted. Lazard and Watkins are the worst starting duo in the NFL. And before you mention the Bears, Mooney alone had more yards than Watkins and Lazard combined. Quay Walker better be able to beat out the likes of Khrys Barnes and Wyatt better be able to offer more than Jarren Reed. Packers are not stacked everywhere Yall are weak at the spots I mentioned.

Have a nice day kiddo.

Last edited: