Hawks buy out Connolly and Borgstrom

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
I think they’re still feeding that tube deep into the ass of this team.

Double handed.

Without gloves.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
It’s took a controversy to get rid of that clown. What would this offseason looked like if he wouldn’t have been fired?
Hmmm

Colonton would still be here.

None of those trades would have been made.

And chances are they would have traded their 23 first rounder for some 5’8 Swedish defenseman Kelly scouted watching YouTube videos.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Seth Jones just bought a 3.2M condo. Looks like he's expecting to be here for the duration.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Seth Jones just bought a 3.2M condo. Looks like he's expecting to be here for the duration.
There’s no way in hell they can trade that contract.

Vince McMahon once said and I quote;

“Sometimes, you have to eat shit and learn to like the taste of it”

Here’s a big plate, Seth

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
There’s no way in hell they can trade that contract.

Vince McMahon once said and I quote;

“Sometimes, you have to eat shit and learn to like the taste of it”

Here’s a big plate, Seth
Maybe that's what got him in legal trouble, hiyo

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
At least it will be a quick death, they are dumping money like a Viet Cong whore drops her panties. These next couple of years are going to be painful.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's pretty much wiping the roster clean. More than anything, I think he's trying to force Toews and Kane's hand here.....make them want to leave. Which would be fine by me.....I love em both but they deserve a better fate than to play with the laughable team they will be fielding for 2022.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
At least it will be a quick death, they are dumping money like a Viet Cong whore drops her panties. These next couple of years are going to be painful.
While I know you're right. I also hope that it can be fun to watch the rebuild happen properly. With the right transparency watching actual hockey people make hockey moves to build instead of fantasy teams could be fun.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
The rebuild should have happened after 2015.

Build around Kane, Bread, Toews, Keith, Hammer and Crow.

It didn’t. And now this is the mess Blowman put this team in.

Trading Panarin and Hammer put this team in such a shit condition it’s finally taken KD to see there’s nothing positive moving forward and trying to fix this mess on the fly.

Six years of tweeks and some of the worst drafting imaginable to go along with one of the most embarrassing sexual assault cases in sports history is what finally turned screws? GTFOH

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
While I know you're right. I also hope that it can be fun to watch the rebuild happen properly. With the right transparency watching actual hockey people make hockey moves to build instead of fantasy teams could be fun.
The white Sox rebuild was fun to watch until the owner decided to bring in an out dated gm and stop spending money to put them over the top vs the competition. If done right this will absolutely be exciting.