Bears trade 2024 7th Rd pick to Pats for N'Keal Harry.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Going from Arizona to Boston is a huge culture shock for anyone. Harry just needs to put it all together and anything is possible.

Probably no other player could benefit more from a fresh start.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To be fair, most good offenses kill teams with the screen game.

Can't recall a bears offense that has ever done that in my lifetime
As a part of their offense, not the centerpiece.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
He only needs to top 1 catch for 7 yds for Poles to look like a genius compared to Pace who gave up a 6th for the great Khari Lee. I like Pole’s chances on this one.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Going from Arizona to Boston is a huge culture shock for anyone. Harry just needs to put it all together and anything is possible.

Probably no other player could benefit more from a fresh start.

Remember that culture shock Randy Moss took going from Florida to Minnesota and he totally sucked his rookie year?

Neither do I. What an idiotic take.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Remember that culture shock Randy Moss took going from Florida to Minnesota and he totally sucked his rookie year?

Neither do I. What an idiotic take.
Remember when Randy Moss had Chris Carter to mentor him and teach him how to be a pro?

Moss played at Marshall which is in you know West Virginia. Moss got in trouble and kicked out of Florida State. Culture shock indeed.

What does that make your take?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Remember when Randy Moss had Chris Carter to mentor him and teach him how to be a pro?

Moss played at Marshall which is in you know West Virginia. Moss got in trouble and kicked out of Florida State. Culture shock indeed.

Sounds like someone believes in Bear weather

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Pringle will likely be mentoring him to expand on this mad blocking skills. Are you concerned they might do donuts after practice?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

How is going from AZ to MA more of a culture shock than WV to MN dipshit? I’ll give you a hint: it fucking isn’t.

And that mentor bullshit is so overplayed. Harry had the best QB ever throwing to him and still couldn’t do shit. Your take is getting more idiotic.