Bears trade 2024 7th Rd pick to Pats for N'Keal Harry.

HershelBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Purdue Boilermakers
It's a 2024 7th round draft pick. The expectations will be low. All he has to do is outperform Riley Ridley, Dazz Newsome, and Anthony Miller to look like a bargain. Which means he just needs to be able to see the field for more than a few minutes.

TBH, he looks slow and a below average route runner. He's been traded for his hands and ability to block.
Yeah after watching more his highlights, he looks slow getting off the line of scrimmage. He is beating average CBs in college. Explains why he is struggling to get open in the NFL. Maybe Da Bears will give him RedZone packages. You're right though his ability to block could be a plus.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember that culture shock Randy Moss took going from Florida to Minnesota and he totally sucked his rookie year?

Neither do I. What an idiotic take.
Side-note to his unprecedented rookie season- the Bears were planning on drafting him. Allegedly he was in Chicago on a visit and overslept his morning meeting with Virginia McCaskey.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's what 6-4 230 and can block, so yeah it just might be a good idea to give this a try. Wouldn't be the first WR to make such a move.
Shannon Sharpe was a wide-receiver in college.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Harry sucks. The Pats are ecstatic they got a 7th rounder for him. They would have just released him for nothing later in camp.

You cats don't bet money cuz you know I'm right with every word I write(kidding, well kinda) but I would put a lot of money on EQ having more receptions and yards than Harry will this season.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only way "Bearly Right" can win an argument with me - just make something up I never said.
LOL. Getting your panties all bunched over a giggle. Dude if you're gonna do a shtick, own it.
It only gets worse for you when you start this sensitive shit. A CCS oxy-moron.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Harry sucks. The Pats are ecstatic they got a 7th rounder for him. They would have just released him for nothing later in camp.

You cats don't bet money cuz you know I'm right with every word I write(kidding, well kinda) but I would put a lot of money on EQ having more receptions and yards than Harry will this season.
Who cares? That's a lot of post for a future 7th round value trade. LOL at ecstatic. Doesn't matter if he even makes the team with that investment. Nothing to lose and possibly something to gain. Meh that could turn into a smile.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

I have already deposited the first $1500 in crisp $100 bills in our Zelle betting account. You have yet to add even a tattered old $5 from your vape fund and refuse every payment request I send. What gives?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Sharpe was also a 7th round pick. Those of you acting like giving up a 7th rounder for Harry means absolutely nothing...the Pats were happy to take that pick from the Bears for a player they didn't want, & would have released and gotten nothing.

Donald Driver another 7th round pick.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All Justin's fault. He should have turned up field sooner and have better vision. No excuses - BR probably

Weren't they trying to save clock at that point?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Side-note to his unprecedented rookie season- the Bears were planning on drafting him. Allegedly he was in Chicago on a visit and overslept his morning meeting with Virginia McCaskey.
That’s all right, we got that beast Curtis Enis instead! :jonesy:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I was also thinking of two ex-Bears players, Desmond Clark and Emory Moorhead. Clark was a WR in college and Moorehead started his NFL career as a WR.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:

How pathetic and insecure do you have to be to post on a rival team's message board to make yourself feel better about you and your favorite team?

Go away dickhead, no one cares what you think.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Our WR room is complete garbage at this point compared to the league. If anything comes out of it this season it would be a huge +

1. Can Mooney produce as our WR1?
  2. What will VJJ deliver as a 'rookie'?
  3. How does the rest of the Vet WR room shake out between Pringle, Eq, Pettis, etc?
  4. Lastly, will Newsome contribute?

My take on Nkeal Harry is mostly everyone's at this point. He is a big body that we needed, if he makes the roster he will contribute in the RZ and the run game 100%. I do think he would have got plucked if released, it was a good move my Poles.