Bears rookie WR doesn’t think age matters

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's ancient, but I'll still root for him.

Untitled21.jpg

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
imagine being a stupid little bitch from DesPlaines thinking you're smart when in reality you were a C+ student in school
Remember when that guy on the Vikings told you to go pound sand?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
imagine being a stupid little bitch from DesPlaines thinking you're smart when in reality you were a C+ student in school

Imagine being a 400lb boomer from Texas who whines about gas prices and drives a 5mpg diesel truck.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Imagine being a 400lb boomer from Texas who whines about gas prices and drives a 5mpg diesel truck.
imagine being a 20 year old who has no idea how stupid he is yet thinks he knows everything

Canth

Liked Posts:
Age does matter....it doesn't mean he won't have success. Only that his shelf life is shorter. But he won't be given the luxury to develop here anyways. It's boom or bust. Either perform now and show us something or we have plenty of cap space to replace him next year. We can't wait long with Justin on his rookie contract. We will likely spend big at receiver regardless. So take advantage now of the reps or you may not see the same value again while you are here.

If I remember right, on one of the Hoge and Jahns podcasts during the OTAs, they noted that the offense executed a lot better when Mooney and Jones Jr were in and that Fields looked to struggle a bit more when they were both out of the line-up. So, it's good that it sounds like he may have a bit more immediate impact than was initially thought. But it's bad if those two guys are the only ones getting open or trust with Fields.