**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I listened to the Eberflus press conference from today. Eberflus was up front about it. He wasn't trying to hide it or get cute about it. He plainly said, he isn't required to disclose the information so there is no reason at this time to do so. It has no benefit to the Bears organization to disclose anything like that when they do not have to. He did add that if they think it really is something longer term, they would say that but put no timetable on it. Wiederer needs to get over it on this one.
Yeah I had zero problem with his response. He was up front as you pointed out and had a reason for it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All these puff tweets are nice and all and I do enjoy them after months without football. That said, every year it seems they pump players up and then we get out to the dress rehearsal preseason game and they suck ass. Hope that is not the case.
You’re not wrong.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Agreed. We could of had Pickens with our second pick in round 2 and still picked Kyler with the first. . Brisker looks to be a very good player, but JF needs all the help he can get from his receivers and the Bears WR group is rated at the bottom of the league. .
Truth be told, ratings mean jack and shit right now. Not a single team has played a single down. Also, the defense was shit last year in trying to get stops. The 49ers game showed that even when Fields was playing good, what's the point if the D cannot get a stop? There was a ton of holes on the team, you gotta go with best player available in the draft.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm actually a little nervous about the Vikings this year. I don't have a good reason; just a feeling that the new coaching staff will eek out more from that roster..
Maybe. Thing is, Zimmer was a pretty good coach. The type like Lovie where they have a serious flaw but still not a long list of guys that are big upgrades

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except he's not getting short-changed this year. Not by any stretch of the imagination.
You understand he would be risking a shit ton of guaranteed money from the next contract. Stop acting like you don't

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe. Thing is, Zimmer was a pretty good coach. The type like Lovie where they have a serious flaw but still not a long list of guys that are big upgrades

I think Zimmer just checked out the last 2 years. Once he was realized that he was stuck with Cousins and would never win anything, he just decided to be happy pounding out much younger Maxim model pussy. Can't blame him