Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hope Teven has covid as opposed to a ding.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Poles has also been paying very close attention at camp to the line.

I'm excited for that at the very least. He understands if the oline is trash this offense has no shot. Last guy never took the line this seriously..
You think Poles took the OL seriously? I don't see it with the additions he made and all the guys he passed up in the draft and free agency. Not saying he doesn't realize how important the OL is and will hopefully fixed whatever positions need to be fixed next offseason when he has money to spend and all his draft picks but drafting some in the 7th round and signing two now average OL in Reiff and Schofield isn't taking it seriously IMO. I mean i'm happy we brought both in because they're both better than what we had already (which isn't saying much) but i don't see this OL being very good this year.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
You think Poles took the OL seriously? I don't see it with the additions he made and all the guys he passed up in the draft and free agency. Not saying he doesn't realize how important the OL is and will hopefully fixed whatever positions need to be fixed next offseason when he has money to spend and all his draft picks but drafting some in the 7th round and signing two now average OL in Reiff and Schofield isn't taking it seriously IMO. I mean i'm happy we brought both in because they're both better than what we had already (which isn't saying much) but i don't see this OL being very good this year.
So you wanted him to overpay for guys that may or may not better? Until they play the games, no one knows how good any O-line is.

Poles made attempts at other free agents and was outbid, but he wasn't going to give anyone stupid money. Why so many people are on his case for not taking in more shitty contracts, that put the Bears in trouble in the first place from Pace, is beyond me.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
but drafting some in the 7th round and signing two now average OL in Reiff and Schofield isn't taking it seriously IMO. I mean i'm happy we brought both in because they're both better than what we had already (which isn't saying much) but i don't see this OL being very good this year.
Pace's low hanging nut sack must be obscuring your view of the 3 OL he took in the draft before Carter in the 7th rnd. The 4 draft picks and 3 vet FA lineman Poles has brought in this offseason is 1 less lineman than Pace drafted in 7 years of OL failure.

Last edited:

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Pace's low hanging nut sack must be obscuring your view of the 3 OL he took before Carter in the 7th rnd. The 4 draft picks and 3 vet FA lineman Poles has brought in this offseason is 1 less lineman than Pace drafted in 7 years of OL failure.

If it's not flashy, obvious, or instantly gratifying.. most folks won't be happy.

It's almost like the stock market: if the media gurus and blog boys aren't talking about a company than it must not be worth owning ?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Of course he didn't break any tackles and instead tried to tap dance his way around defenders

he in shorts doh. you weirdo bruh.

you must be a justin fields/ohio state apologist yet diss on a notre dame product, a 2nd rounder at that in shorts.

WOW~!!!!!!!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Now that is a very impressive catch.

Thats probably one that Arob drops last year
Everything about that play was awesome to see. Pretty good route by VJJ, good coverage by Gordon, perfect ball by Fields where only the Wr could catch it and great catch by VJJ.