Bust

Liked Posts:
Lots of storylines this year boyz . . .

Rodgers without Adams
Mahomes without Tyreek
vs
Tua with Tyreek
Carr with Adams

WR's made bank this year. If Tua and Carr have career seasons the wideout positions value will continue to skyrocket
Samuel is the seventh wideout this offseason to sign a deal worth at least $24 million per year. Before this season, only DeAndre Hopkins of the Arizona Cardinals had hit that mark.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unproven doesn't necc = terrible or worse. Although I'm certainly hoping that's the case for those cheesehead douchenozzles in GB.

It goes both ways though. Bears apparently still have one of the worst O-Lines despite replacing 3 or 4 of last year's 5 and nobody believes in anything Bears added except Bears Nation itself. Outside media, even some so-called Bears fans like Kyle Brandt spout Bears as a 5-win team that is worse without Allen Robinson, Mack, Hicks, and others. They are giving Mooney some props but most don't see him as a true #1, all of which is fair until proven otherwise.

Sadly, GB has done well with little at times, while CHI has yet to overcome that barrier or do well in general so it's really hard to say which team has more talent or not. Velus may surprise some people. Hopefully a few others do too!

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I called the fact that there weren’t going to be any wr’s to buy next year on free agent market.

That’s looking pretty good!

What are we going to spend our money on? Defensive players?

Bust

Liked Posts:
What are we going to spend our money on? Defensive players?

if justin doesn't pan out the bears will go all in quarterback via free agent / trade from a long list of qb's who are on the last year of their deals.

Lamar Jackson, Jimmy G, Mayfield, Russell Wilson, etc. #woah

with all the contracts coming off the books, Bears have lots of open cash to splurge next season and quick fix the qb slot if it needs fixin . . .

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Maybe OP is right, but does anyone really think it matters at all?

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
By all means, meatball away—but I don’t feel the need to shittalk a team that’s routinely curb-stomped the bears for a generation and has a QB who has proven for almost 2 decades that he can elevate any bum while Fields—who we HOPE can elevate players, but it’s still wait and see. He couldn’t elevate anything running for his life or being roadkill behind the worst OLine in football.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers discusses Packers wide receivers with NFL Network

I'll go with the MVP of the league over the thoughts of some bitter and butthurt Bears fan.

Lazard
Watkins
Cobb
Doubs
Watson
Amari Rodgers
Toure

That is a formidable group, add the MVP running the show...and we will see y'all in week 2.

Looking forward to it.

While I'm not necessarily taking the side of a Packers fan, Watson is going to be a stud. He was underutilized by the Bison that ran it down the throats of any team any time they wanted. They kind of wasted him because they love to run the ball. Watson was uncoverable in FCS. Does that mean anything for the NFL? Not really, but he's a stud and Rodgers will make him even better. I would take the potential of Watson over anybody the Bears have right now. It's sad really.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
While I'm not necessarily taking the side of a Packers fan, Watson is going to be a stud. He was underutilized by the Bison that ran it down the throats of any team any time they wanted. They kind of wasted him because they love to run the ball. Watson was uncoverable in FCS. Does that mean anything for the NFL? Not really, but he's a stud and Rodgers will make him even better. I would take the potential of Watson over anybody the Bears have right now. It's sad really
Yeah, Christian was for sure not used properly in college. I like Doubs more than Christian. Doubs is a very smooth route runner and wins every time on jump balls with DBs. I've been to all the camp practices so far and he is forming something with Aaron.

I'll take Lazard, Cobb, and Sammy over the Bears vet WRs too.

It's really not close between the two rooms. I do like Mooney and EQ on the outside though. The rest of the Bears WR room is trash though.

About to walk in Ray Nitschke Field.

Good on you for keeping it real. More Bears fans here shouldn't just homer to homer. It's embarrassing to real Bears fans.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Christian was for sure not used properly in college. I like Doubs more than Christian. Doubs is a very smooth route runner and wins every time on jump balls with DBs. I've been to all the camp practices so far and he is forming something with Aaron.

It's really not close between the two rooms. I do like Mooney and EQ on the outside though. The rest of the Bears WR room is trash though.

Good on you for keeping it real. More Bears fans here shouldn't just homer to homer. It's embarrassing to real Bears fans.
What? you're looking for family and career in training camp?

Welcome back but I still don't understand why Pringle should be worse than EQ? And I'm German and rooting for him...

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
LOL at the Packers WRs being a "formidable group." More like a bunch of unproven guys and aging vets. Do they compare favorably with the Bears WRs? It's arguable, but the Bears have one of the worst WRs groups in the league, so that's nothing to be proud of. At the end of the day, they have Aaron Rodgers, so will not be surprised if they put up better statistics.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
What? you're looking for family and career in training camp?

Welcome back but I still don't understand why Pringle should be worse than EQ? And I'm German and rooting for him...
I take the kid to training camp. My father took me, and I don't punch a time clock in my career.

Always is time for the Packers...
57aadd6b318ce817cf6d9c4e2c7a77ff.jpg

Pringle is more a slot WR. EQ is a big WR that the Bears need opposite Mooney on the outside. EQ also a better blocker & more a fit in the offense on the outside.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I take the kid to training camp. My father took me, and I don't punch a time clock in my career.

Always is time for the Packers...
View attachment 21310

Pringle is more a slot WR. EQ is a big WR that the Bears need opposite Mooney on the outside. EQ also a better blocker & more a fit in the offense on the outside.
Both Pringle and Harry were two of the better blocking WR's in the NFL last year. I see St Brown as the Bears #4 WR, though Getsy does seem to have a plan for him.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Unproven doesn't necc = terrible or worse. Although I'm certainly hoping that's the case for those cheesehead douchenozzles in GB.

It goes both ways though. Bears apparently still have one of the worst O-Lines despite replacing 3 or 4 of last year's 5 and nobody believes in anything Bears added except Bears Nation itself. Outside media, even some so-called Bears fans like Kyle Brandt spout Bears as a 5-win team that is worse without Allen Robinson, Mack, Hicks, and others. They are giving Mooney some props but most don't see him as a true #1, all of which is fair until proven otherwise.

Sadly, GB has done well with little at times, while CHI has yet to overcome that barrier or do well in general so it's really hard to say which team has more talent or not. Velus may surprise some people. Hopefully a few others do too!
You wrote "Bears apparently still have one of the worst O-Lines", you base this on what. I got a better idea, how 'bout you suit up and go against them for twenty plays or so....

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:

I think you may be overestimating Lazard's abilities since Davante Adams drew all the defensive attention.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You wrote "Bears apparently still have one of the worst O-Lines", you base this on what. I got a better idea, how 'bout you suit up and go against them for twenty plays or so....

Based on the vast majority of media idiots out there who aren't paying attention and are projecting the Bears for a 5 win or less season. Are you living under a rock or don't you realize Bears are getting less than zero love from most media? You got me wrong here. I'm not bashing them at all - on the contrary, they've brought in some good talent and new coaching will be a MASSIVE improvement over Nagy's arrogant ignorance.

And don't be a dufus. Obviously ANY professional athlete can best a non-pro human being. It's a ridiculous excuse for an argument.