**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is not promising considering our DL isn't very good. At least I thought the DL would be suspect

Not sure how you figure this. We are pretty stacked at DE (Quinn, AM, Gipson, Robinson) and NT is good with Blackson and Tonga. Only question mark is 3T but right now Jones and Edwards are going up against Kramer and Mustipher not Patrick. At RG it is Mustipher and Schoefield who probably is still not in shape.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Not sure how you figure this. We are pretty stacked at DE (Quinn, AM, Gipson, Robinson) and NT is good with Blackson and Tonga Only question mark is 3T but right now Jones and Edwards are going up against Kramer and Mustipher not not Patrick. At RG it is Mustipher and Schoefield who probably is still not in shape.
DE should be solid, I wouldn't say stacked and especially wouldn't count Robinson as anything at this point. NT has a solid rotational guy (Blackson) and a guy (Tonga) who is JAG, not really any standouts. 3T has a lot to prove, but like you said they are facing OL backups.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Davis Mills from the Texans is reported to be looking very good in training camp. Texans might have it with their QB selection.
Really thought Mills was easily the best outside of the top 5 in that draft. Was amazed that he was the 8th QB selected and in 3.