**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I don't know how much we hear about the receiving corps is BS, but if Fields is to top 4000 yards, it is to his benefit that there are multiple guys behind Mooney that can do more than just chip in.

If we come out in classic 21 personnel, I expect the starting pair to be Mooney and ESB.
Okay please explain to me how it is "classic" to have literally 21 personnel because I will never understand how this could be "classic" or literally anything but highly unorthodox and acturally udderly illegal and against the rules resulting in a obvious penalty when you can literally play no more then ELEVEN PERSONNEL on the field at once and it wouldn't take a Aaron Rodgers out there literally counting all of the personnel out there for the flags to literally come flying the minute the ball is snapped by the centre!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
this is surprising to me, a few days ago I would have thought it was Mooney Velus and Pringle top 3.....I guess GB sending ESB loose has lit a fire under his butt.

I think you need Pringle for his toughness but i'm hearing that Harry can make the tougher physical catches....and I keep hearing how talented Pettis is and he's a good PR....as is Newsome and Nsimba is talented as well....going to be interesting
Yeah i was on the Pringle starting train until about a week or so ago with ESB getting a lot of good talk about him from not just J.Fields but others as well. Now this could be because ESB is so much more familiar with this system since he came over with Getsy and Pringle and others are still learning but i'm good with ESB taking it cause he gives us a WR with different skill sets than Mooney on the other side.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah i was on the Pringle starting train until about a week or so ago with ESB getting a lot of good talk about him from not just J.Fields but others as well. Now this could be because ESB is so much more familiar with this system since he came over with Getsy and Pringle and others are still learning but i'm good with ESB taking it cause he gives us a WR with different skill sets than Mooney on the other side.
I heard someone (not a caller) say this EXACT same thing on 670 the score the other day.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Shit like this really makes me worry about Fields. They said this stuff about Mitch too.

And don’t give me the he’s in a new offense excuse. He was slow making decisions in college and it hasn’t gotten better in the NFL.
"Spit game?" My son tells me that is flirting with a girl.
What's the deal with Kaplan, is he having a midlife crisis where he missed out on his dream of being a black teenager?

msadows

Liked Posts:

Pringle is a starter. Packers ran 3WR sets 65% of the time last year, most teams ran it just as much or more
"Spit game?" My son tells me that is flirting with a girl.
What's the deal with Kaplan, is he having a midlife crisis where he missed out on his dream of being a black teenager?

Kap was showing off his tattoos on Twitch today.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would expect something in neighboorhood of Trubisky 2018. With the big jump in 2023.
Fields should be able to pass the CCS litmus test when comparing him to last year.

I am thinking that this should be verified in the W-L column as well with a winning season with hope in management for continuing improvement

Reactions: DC

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Looks like Toni Braxton Jones is the one that might have LT locked down
Hahaha my moms favorite song to play when her bf was causing her troubles was that "another sad love song" song sung by Toni Braxton but this would literally be the opposite of a sad love song playing if Jones is the guy and would also require much less Franzia ?