**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At this point with all the Spartans, Dongbears and the like, let me see some financials. @Rush I'd love to diversify and ban the F outta some people. PM if you'd like to talk and get some credentials. I'd keep your team on and keep it going.

As much as I highly disagree with how @Rush runs the place, the one thing he has been consistent in, is he isn't going to ban people, ANYONE, for just "words". And unlike your totalitarian self, he applies it to everyone equally.

Last time he was on here, I gave him such epic shit over how he runs things and called out some of his bullshit. He gave as good as he took, and here I am, still here, posting.

That alone makes me respect him a bit more, because despite our differences, he isn't a hypocrite. And I don't think he'd become one just because you asked...

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. Bob was just a slow elderly man with a heart of gold. People loved him. dong is a miserable tard who no one wants anything to do with him.

Every time they loaded up the call and you hear "HELLO DERRR" you forgot anything else was going on in the world. dong's unsername appears and you'd rather see anything else. Plus i think Bob was a lot more informed on sports.
Bobs turds were more informed than dongy

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I think people who get triggered over a profile pic to the point of needing to say something shouldn't be talking about who looks like a bigger dong, but that's just me.
So you are claiming to be some sort of dong-expert?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I think people who get triggered over a profile pic to the point of needing to say something shouldn't be talking about who looks like a bigger dong, but that's just me.

Not triggered, just pointing out that he looks like a slightly bigger dong than he already is.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
This is based exclusively on their pass block win rate/run block win rate stats yeah? I remember that was very favorable to CHI last year.

Nah, I base it on the traits of these lineman. They all have athletic traits, and the quick lateral movement that makes outside zone work. Patrick in particular is going to help a lot with the offense, provided he's back in due time.

Also, I think that the lineman are all scheme fits instead of the square peg / round hole philosophy that Nagy used.