Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So he's Jay Cutler with a cackling wench mom.

Wilson’s mom, influencer Lisa Neeleman Wilson, posted an emotional, nearly 30-minute-long Instagram video Sunday decrying the evils of social media and online predators.

Instead of referring to her son’s love life, however, she spoke of the pain of her daughter turning on her and hating her because of “satan” working through social media.

Accuses Satan of working through social media as a social media influencer in a 30 minute social media rant.

1659792420119.png

Last edited:

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
This tweet seems weird. This looks like something that would have been said before his rookie season to inform people about his skill. Everyone knows those things, it comes off as this guy working hard to convince himself Wilson isn't a loser with pro day stats.

Apparently Flacco has been outplaying him too

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Huge thank you to @Dejo and everyone else providing all the TC updates. It's nice to have football to talk about.

For everyone else, can we keep this one focused on football? There are plenty of other places here for you to slapfight.

From this post forward, anyone else who decides to keep going with personal battles in this thread, will be threadbanned. You will still be able to read the posts, but will lose permission to reply to anything in this thread.

Thanks.

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
Huge thank you to @Dejo and everyone else providing all the TC updates. It's nice to have football to talk about.

For everyone else, can we keep this one focused on football? There are plenty of other places here for you to slapfight.

From this post forward, anyone else who decides to keep going with personal battles in this thread, will be threadbanned. You will still be able to read the posts, but will lose permission to reply to anything in this thread.

Thanks.

Thank you!! It's tiring watching the same 4-6 people fill the thread with their love-hate relationship. Just want to read news and enjoy football debates.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thank you!! It's tiring watching the same 4-6 people fill the thread with their love-hate relationship. Just want to read news and enjoy football debates.
I've been pretty busy with work, so I haven't had much of a chance to keep up on what's going on with training camp. I came into this thread to catch up on several days worth of posts. Sifting through all the nonsense between a handful of posters was pretty annoying, when a bunch of other people were actually trying to respond to news and stay on topic. I really try and not over moderate, but this kind of shit ruins the experience for everyone else. I'm not going to enforce this on every single thread, but will be on any football focused "megathread" like this one, and threads to discuss upcoming games / post game commentary etc. I don't read every single post, so reports are appreciated.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Thanks.

No respect…. ?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Looking forward to seeing how Braxton Jones continues to develop. It would be amazing to actually hit on a LT in the 5th round for a team desperate for offensive line help. Depending on how Jones develops and plays, it could change everything for the 2023 draft. If you're not having to look for an OT, suddenly it gives you a lot more options on where to go with your 1st round pick. So I'm anxious to see how he does.

Also really hoping that Doug Kramer keeps the pressure on Mustipher and ultimately wins the center job outright at some point this season. Would love to have two quality young players locked into starting spots for hopefully the long-term, foreseeable future. If Borom can somehow beat out Reiff, even better. I'd feel a lot better about the future of the offensive line if Poles managed to hit on quality young linemen.