**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First part on Get Up is from this morning and then it goes to another show with Keyshon which i didn't even see and don't know when that was done if it was today or another time but it doesn't sound good so some should stay away...LOL

Ryan Clark is an absolute moron though so who cares

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
You'd think that one year of intense training would have him ready for live reps and being ahead of a Rookie like Fields was last year, even though Fields came from a better program with an extra season. Of course that means Lance probably won't be all that at the start of this year either. Will be very interesting to see what Shanny calls for him and what he is later this year and the start of next. Does Shanny protect him or push him? Pick his spots somewhere in between.
Seriously, we are going to break this poor kid. He’s going to throw a bunch of picks against us. Shanny’s going to go run heavy and try to hide his flaws, basic passing, with a variation of the triple read option. Teams’ll show a stacked box and then move into single high and confuse his reads. Fans’ll clamor for JimmyG. It’s going to be bad. Fields will look like the better pick.

I am worried he’s going to get straight up broken.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Totally random. Tua throws left but signs autographs with his right? That's a tad odd.
He’s actually right-handed. The only thing he does with his left is throw. When he was real young his dad had him throw left. He stuck there. It was his dad’s coaching that made him a left-handed thrower.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seriously, we are going to break their poor kid. He’s going to throw a bunch of picks against us. Shanny’s going to go run heavy and try to hide his flaws, basic passing, with a variation of the triple read option. Teams’ll show a stacked box and then move into single high and confuse his reads. Fans’ll clamor for JimmyG. It’s going to be bad. Fields will look like the better pick.

I am worried he’s going to get straight up broken.
Not mentally in that O but if he starts running or holding too long.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Not mentally in that O but if he starts running or holding too long.
I agree, that’s why I see the way to stop him is show a stacked box with two light linebackers or an extra safety, and then drop into a single or double high shell, especially something that has the DBs dropping back and then using an umbrella cover out to the sideline. Forget it. That kid is going to have issues reading and then doing a SECOND read of the real coverage from the give/mesh. If my hunch is correct, he’s in real trouble.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He’s actually right-handed. The only thing he does with his left is throw. When he was real young his dad had him throw left. He stuck there. It was his dad’s coaching that made him a left-handed thrower.
I should know that. I live in Bama. I just refuse to follow anything related to that team because their fans are unbearable.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is about football. Hard to talk football if one poster is using alts to try to pose an argument.
Again please talk football. I have zero alts and have never had an alt.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

(sorry for the duplicate)
This is the kind of tiresome national coverage I was talking about the other day that prompts pushback from fans.

Courtney Cronin, ESPN's new beat reporter for Chicago, does nothing to correct Ryan Clark who has been nattering on about the same thing since before the draft. He has a perception of the roster that is based solely on headlines. I'm assuming she's been at practices, right?

Neither mentions how the Bears have shored up the line with recent signings of Rieff and Schofield, which helps Fields. They don't talk about the clear difference in coaching or the resulting buy in. The narrative is entirely focused on lack of high draft picks or big free agent spending. They don't even know EQ was ahead of Harry on the depth chart and has been a consistent connection for Fields lately.

Even when they're talking about Getsy and scheme, it's solely about Montgomery. There's no mention of the strength of that room with Herbert playing well last year or the new additions in Ebner, Evans, and Blasingame.

And I guess we never spent a 2nd round pick on a TE.