Our third biggest cap hit this year….

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
They also don't want to play in the sticks of Arlington Heights and want that skyline view of Soldier Field.
They are all waiting for the transition of the Chicago Jaguars to take place. They know a Jaguar can kick a Bears ass any day of the week. Once that happens, holy f*cking sh*t, @Dejo will finally get his team of 53 superstars.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha i literally have you talking in circles.

Oh but Poles didn't sign Larry O, yeah because he tried giving $40.5 mil to a tier 2 player who was hurt. Hahaha.

It was either @BaBaBlacksheep or @bamainatlanta that told me that Poles was definitely trying to get Armstead so lets see if whoever that was was bullshitting or not.

Sorry not me.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Oh but Poles didn't sign Larry O, yeah because he tried giving $40.5 mil to a tier 2 player who was hurt. Hahaha.

It was either @BaBaBlacksheep or @bamainatlanta that told me that Poles was definitely trying to get Armstead so lets see if whoever that was was bullshitting or not.
You don’t have me talking in circles at all….He didn’t sign Larry O because he failed his physical. Yes, that’s tier 2 type of money. A Gm like Pace would have still signed him anyways.

Again, provide the proof about Armstead and I’ll eat crow on that. I’m fine eating crow if I’m wrong. I have no problem with that.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You don’t have me talking in circles at all….He didn’t sign Larry O because he failed his physical. Yes, that’s tier 2 type of money. A Gm like Pace would have still signed him anyways.

Again, provide the proof about Armstead and I’ll eat crow on that. I’m fine eating crow if I’m wrong. I have no problem with that.
Like McKnee

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Leave me out of this.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I just can't with you. There's crow to eat right there so help yourself and own up.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Leave me out of this.
Why you said it. Funny how you don't want to own up to it just because PolishMike will be proven wrong.

If i really cared enough i would go look it up but we all know the truth.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I just can't with you. There's crow to eat right there so help yourself and own up.
How is that crow to eat? Poles wanted to sign a Tier 2 FA, like I’ve said all along was his plan but he didn’t because the player failed his physical. End of discussion. You’re trying to make BS out of nothing

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Why you said it. Funny how you don't want to own up to it just because PolishMike will be proven wrong.

He is more than welcome to provide proof. I already said I’ll eat crow if I’m wrong. I’d be fine with that.

Clearly you do care enough because you made this post. If you didn’t care, there was no need for this BS.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Leave me out of this.

My bad BaBa, it wasn't you it was JoJoBoxer.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How is that crow to eat? Poles wanted to sign a Tier 2 FA, like I’ve said all along was his plan but he didn’t because the player failed his physical. End of discussion. You’re trying to make BS out of nothing
He tried paying that tier 2 player $40.5 mil over 3 years you dummy. That's a big contract especially for a tier 2 player.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My bad BaBa, it wasn't you it was JoJoBoxer.
Whoa did you actually go searching for proof for once? I guess its much easier to do when you're not looking for the false claims you make hahaha. I guess we can bookmark this as proof that you know how to do it, you just refuse to when you know you're wrong. Even though you got the poster wrong, so yeah, wrong as usual but congrats on being half right for once!

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
People are missing the big picture here. The teams with solid OLs have a system in place that takes years to build up. You don’t build an OL through FA. In fact, paying big money to OL might be one of the worst ROI in the NFL. The only way to build an OL is through the draft and not paying big money to your guys as they approach their third contract. This requires you to play the comp pick game and taking at least 1-2 OL a draft so you have time to develop them while you get your 3-5 years on a rookie deal plus maybe one other bridge contract for those guys drafted outside the 1st round. The sweet spot for most OL is 2nd-4th round. You get them cheap and you build them up without a need to rush them.

Bears have been neglecting this philosophy for years now relying heavily on the FA scrap heap to plug holes in the OL when these should be filled internally.