Our third biggest cap hit this year….

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He tried paying that tier 2 player $40.5 mil over 3 years you dummy. That's a big contract especially for a tier 2 player.
That would have put him in between the top 10-13 highest paid DTs. That’s tier two level for DT’s. Have you seen the tier 1 contracts for guys like Donald, Williams, Buckner, Jones, Allen, Vea, Clark? Big difference

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Whoa did you actually go searching for proof for once? I guess its much easier to do when you're not looking for the false claims you make hahaha. I guess we can bookmark this as proof that you know how to do it, you just refuse to when you know you're wrong. Even though you got the poster wrong, so yeah, wrong as usual but congrats on being half right for once!
That’s not even proof that Poles went after Armstead. The only post I saw was JoJo saying himself that Poles went after him. Again I’ll eat crow if needed, but Dongbears needs to provide actual proof.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That would have put him in between the top 10-13 highest paid DTs. That’s tier two level for DT’s. Have you seen the tier 1 contracts for guys like Donald, Williams, Buckner, Jones, Allen, Vea, Clark? Big difference
Ummmmmmmm this is why i've been saying he's a tier 2 player the whole time but i'm sure i'm wrong on that as well.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Your right. I'm sure they never tried signing him.
Poles didn’t try signing a lot of players. This scenario might not be any difference. Poles might have made calls to his agent getting the price, but did he actually try to actively sign him? Again provide proof to me please.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That’s not even proof that Poles went after Armstead. The only post I saw was JoJo saying himself that Poles went after him. Again I’ll eat crow if needed, but Dongbears needs to provide actual proof.
Damn so fully wrong as usual. Sorry didn't feel like reading all of his dumb posts but was kind of shocked to see that he knows how to use the search function. Wait until he magically forgets how to when he makes more baseless claims about things i've said.

Anyways you are correct and he is wrong. Congrats!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why you said it. Funny how you don't want to own up to it just because PolishMike will be proven wrong.

If i really cared enough i would go look it up but we all know the truth.
I don’t want to be involved in your bull shit. I don’t give a flying shit who is or isn’t proved wrong. Go Google it you dumb twat.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Wrong thread dummy.

Can say whatever you want in this thread.

Pay closer attention, it'll help in life.
How big of a hard on did you get when you tattletailed on me in that thread? I can tell those are the moments that you live for. They give you that big adrenaline rush.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Poles didn’t try signing a lot of players. This scenario might not be any difference. Poles might have made calls to his agent getting the price, but did he actually try to actively sign him? Again provide proof to me please.
There's really no reason for me to because if i go find a article from someone from the media you're just gonna do what you did with the Larry O thing and dance around being wrong. You'll say something about how that media person is credible or whatever. You'll find something. You're wrong saying Poles had no plans of signing anyone to a good contract and from what JoJoBoxer says you're wrong about the Bears looking into Armstead but i'm sure JoJo is just wrong about that.

You win.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Ummmmmmmm this is why i've been saying he's a tier 2 player the whole time but i'm sure i'm wrong on that as well.
You have repeatedly said that the contract Poles was going to give Larry O was a “big” contract for a tier 2 player. So that insinuates you believe he was being paid as a Tier 1 player. Which I showed you wasn’t the case.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How big of a hard on did you get when you tattletailed on me in that thread? I can tell those are the moments that you live for. They give you that big adrenaline rush.
Yes that was fun but no hard on. When you have the top clown of CCS (@Anytime23)and his buddies always running to mods or Rush telling on me it's good to get a get back.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Damn so fully wrong as usual. Sorry didn't feel like reading all of his dumb posts but was kind of shocked to see that he knows how to use the search function. Wait until he magically forgets how to when he makes more baseless claims about things i've said.

Anyways you are correct and he is wrong. Congrats!
I am 100% fine being wrong and very well might be. But I sure as hell won’t take Dongbears word for it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You have repeatedly said that the contract Poles was going to give Larry O was a “big” contract for a tier 2 player. So that insinuates you believe he was being paid as a Tier 1 player. Which I showed you wasn’t the case.
No i said it was a big contract for a tier 2 player with no insinuation at all and it is.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
There's really no reason for me to because if i go find a article from someone from the media you're just gonna do what you did with the Larry O thing and dance around being wrong. You'll say something about how that media person is credible or whatever. You'll find something. You're wrong saying Poles had no plans of signing anyone to a good contract and from what JoJoBoxer says you're wrong about the Bears looking into Armstead but i'm sure JoJo is just wrong about that.

You win.
I’ve seen many articles by the media members saying Poles should go after Armstead but personally haven’t seen one that said Poles actively tried to sign him. I was just asking for proof to show that he was. It’s not about being wrong or right, I literally am curious if Poles did try to sign him. Like I said, if there is something out there than I’ll admit I was wrong. And im fine with that

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes that was fun but no hard on. When you have the top clown of CCS (@Anytime23)and his buddies always running to mods or Rush telling on me it's good to get a get back.
Guy who keeps crying to the mods accuses other of crying to mods.
Guy who cries about reaction score accuses others of crying about reaction score.
Guy who fucks his niece accusing others of incest.
Guy who derails threads and trolls CCS accuses others of derailing threads and trolling CCS.

Listen up velcro shoes , you're the only one buying it. You've been at it for almost a decade and no one is buying your lies and bs. Give it a rest already, everyone is tired of it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yeah except I’ve never ran to any of the mods to say anything about you. Shit, I don’t even go around disliking your posts. You being a little bitch running to the mods about certain posts is straight up pathetic. This is a message board and it’s very sad you get your feelings hurt on here.

P.S. @Anytime23 has nothing to do with this. I’ve learned to not like your posting on my own. I just discovered there were other posters who felt the same.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No i said it was a big contract for a tier 2 player with no insinuation at all and it is.
So if it was a big contract for a Tier 2 player, what do you think posters on here are thinking? That you believe the contract belongs in the tier 1 discussion.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wrong thread dummy.

Can say whatever you want in this thread.

Seems like a good time to chime in and remind everybody that every thread in this forum is supposed to be a "football only" thread and that you most certainly cannot "say whatever you want".

The more that concept gets pushed back on, the more moderation EVERYONE in this forum will experience.

And no one "came running" to me on this, I was just reading the thread all on my own...so please do not reply to this post with "whataboutisms".

Have a wonderful afternoon Chicitysports.com!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seems like a good time to chime in and remind everybody that every thread in this forum is supposed to be a "football only" thread and that you most certainly cannot "say whatever you want".

The more that concept gets pushed back on, the more moderation EVERYONE in this forum will experience.

And no one "came running" to me on this, I was just reading the thread all on my own...so please do not reply to this post with "whataboutisms".

Have a wonderful afternoon Chicitysports.com!
Perfectly stated.

Thank you and wonderful afternoon to you as well!

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
They are all waiting for the transition of the Chicago Jaguars to take place. They know a Jaguar can kick a Bears ass any day of the week. Once that happens, holy f*cking sh*t, @Dejo will finally get his team of 53 superstars.

You forgot the up and coming all stars on my practice squad, come on now.