**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Bort

Liked Posts:
They drafted a guy who's had 431 attempts in highschool and college combined.

There is a very good chance we win week 1 solely because trey lance shits the bed on the road in a loud soldier.

Trey legit has 500 throws in football....in his entire lifetime of playing football.

My guess is fields surpassed that in high school. No idea what Shanny saw in him to prefer him over fields
I watched a lot of film on Lance before the draft. I was not impressed at all. I wouldn’t have even given him a first round grade. Maybe second or third round based on potential.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It’s not the critical takes I have a problem with; I’m fine with the reality of the team.

It’s the total lack of effort. There’s no journalistic value in that segment. I put in more effort clicking on the video.

Then don't watch. Crying everytime someone has a negative take on a historically shitty franchise must get tiring.

National media generally don't like the Bears and won't put much effort in covering a shitty team. Such is life until we prove worthy of better coverage.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Posters always complained about East coast bias and that no one ever talks about the Bears. Then the Bears drafted a QB that most people liked and the Bears were talked about every single day on every show. Then a handful of games of Justin Fields showed the Bears are still a shitty franchise and they went back to rarely talking about the Bears because no one wants to talk about a team without a star QB or a real playoff run in them.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It happens to a lot of kids. They get taught to write with their right hand even though they’re natural lefties.
I get it. My nephew was a leftie and his mom forced him to write, right. He does everything right now. I didn't really think about him only throwing left. Idk why it didn't dawn on me.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Was an old Catholic thing, my great aunts had their left hands beaten by nuns when they were girls.

I became somewhat ambidextrous when I broke my left arm as a six year old. I am lefty in most things but I throw equally with both hands and play basketball right handed.

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Was an old Catholic thing, my great aunts had their left hands beaten by nuns when they were girls.

I became someone ambidextrous when I broke my left arm as a six year old. I am lefty in most things but I throw equally with both hands and play basketball right handed.
I think it's literally sickeningly repulsive and should acturally be something that would put these nuns inside of a prison cell I mean are you ****ing kidding me? You were six years old and they broke your arm just or because which hand you favored whenst writing?

That is udderly disgusting and you should sue them and the whole entire church for damages if it is still within the statue of limitations!

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Then don't watch. Crying everything someone has a negative take on a historically shitty franchise must get tiring.

National media generally don't like the Bears and won't put much effort in covering a shitty team. Such is life until we prove worthy of better coverage.
Its like you just ignored everything he just said. He does not have a problem with the media being down on the Bears.

He has a problem with lazy journalism and dumb takes. Clark is one of the worst. He obviously does not do much homework. I don't even know if i have seen him discuss the Bears particularly until this clip but watching his takes is always cringe for me.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Imagine having those receivers and then facing the likes of Rutgers, Nebraska, Indiana and Michigan State.