**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was an old Catholic thing, my great aunts had their left hands beaten by nuns when they were girls.

I became someone ambidextrous when I broke my left arm as a six year old. I am lefty in most things but I throw equally with both hands and play basketball right handed.
Not so old unfortunately. My wife is in her mid 30s and is a natural leftie but she was "converted" to right-handed in elementary school.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Not so old unfortunately. My wife is in her mid 30s and is a natural leftie but she was "converted" to right-handed in elementary school.
My teachers didn’t know how to teach me to hold a pencil with my left hand or write with it, so I had to figure it out myself. Kinda wish I was forced to use my right hand a little more growing up. Would be beneficial now!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I watched a lot of film on Lance before the draft. I was not impressed at all. I wouldn’t have even given him a first round grade. Maybe second or third round based on potential.

I wouldn't have minded him if he slipped to 20. The fact he was taken so high reminded me of mitch.....Guy with barely any experience who flashed for one year.

Those guys usually don't pan out.

Imagine having those receivers and then facing the likes of Rutgers, Nebraska, Indiana and Michigan State.

This tweet is stupid. Ruckert, Williams, and Njiba combined for like 350 yards on the year.

You could also make the case that Fields made Garrett and Olave as much as they made him. Olave for sure.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Always thought that was a terrible pick. Dude ran fast and somehow went from being a early 2nd rounder to a top 10 pick.

He actually had a great rookie season. But his career is likely close to being over.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Same here. It’s why I have a naturally good left hook. I also naturally reach, carry things, and lift with my left. I dribble better with my left but shoot right handed.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It’s not just him though. I mean Hoge and Jahns are even catching flak and those two are the best Bears beats IMO. There’s just a large segment of the fan base that’s very loud and wants nothing but sunshine pumped up their ass.

You know when these guys will report good stuff? When the Bears give them good stuff to report.
There's a whole lot of in between.

I don't want sunshine pumped up my ass, but I am sick of some of these writers who go out of their way to be douches on a daily basis. They seem to have the attitude that if anyone says anything positive it is because they don't know as much as the genius writer. It's a tired act, and nowhere near reality.

Last edited: