Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you read what I said? ATTITUDE is just as important to this new regime as talent. Maybe more so. And Roquan currently has the exact wrong attitude.

Yes, he also needs to prove he is worth that contract IN THIS DEFENSE. How can he do that unless he’s actually on the field? There’s a TON you can tell from practices.
Roquan hustles. This has nothing to do with attitude. It's a contract negotiation.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Roquan hustles. This has nothing to do with attitude. It's a contract negotiation.
Yes and no. Yes, he did for Nagy and club dub. But Flus wants things at a whole different level. And right now, Roquan isn’t doing it. Can say all you want “it’s just business.” it is, for both sides. Roquan is not doing himself any favors with the new regime.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When the Bears were on the clock in the 2nd round, I was all for and against drafting Pickens. For the talent and against the potential headcase.
If this was an established team with fewer holes to fill like Pittsburgh, the thought process may have been very different.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes and no. Yes, he did for Nagy and club dub. But Flus wants things at a whole different level. And right now, Roquan isn’t doing it. Can say all you want “it’s just business.” it is, for both sides. Roquan is not doing himself any favors with the new regime.
Jesus. It's called a contract hold out. Nothing to do with hustle or buying in.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Kmet just received a rest day. Can’t afford to lose him or Mooney.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I don't know if it was posted but Meckhi Beckton is probably done for the season with a patella thing. Probably over for him. Its a bit of a shame since when he plays he's pretty good.