***OFFICIAL*** PRESEASON IGT: Bears @ Seahawks (Teven's Last Stand: Another Ryan Pace Special Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I stand corrected. I misunderstood what the announcers were saying. The Bears committed 5 penalties last game, according to the box score. They must have been talking about pre-snap.
It's still impressive that they have been fairly smooth before the snap. Only one false start I believe, no nuetral zone infractions or offsides, etc..

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
This is just me. But I feel that our Defensive Coordinator just doesn’t fit. Seems more like Eberflus puppet. And I’m not basing this off how the defense has been playing. He just ain’t fitting. Looks more of players friend than a coach. I’ll be honest though, I’m just basing this off of what I see.

Speed

Liked Posts:
It's preseason, but I like the game Getsy is calling. Execution just needs to get there.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is just me. But I feel that our Defensive Coordinator just doesn’t fit. Seems more like Eberflus puppet. And I’m not basing this off how the defense has been playing. He just ain’t fitting. Looks more of players friend than a coach. I’ll be honest though, I’m just basing this off of what I see.
From the surface, I see him as a player's coach...someone who is relatable. I think its a good thing.

Plus, I think Eberflus has stated he isn't calling plays, etc. He is going to be focused on being the Head Coach. So Alan Williams is doing a lot more than it probably seems on the surface.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
I think the play calling and discipline is evident so far. I hated seeing Justin getting pressured on nearly every play but the roll out where he flipped his hips and connected on the long pass to Kmet was really nice.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Seattle better sell beer with antidepressants mixed in this year because it's going to be a LONG year for them

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok. So 2 games in a row, our backups are beating up on the other team's backups.

That tells me that this GM and coaching staff have actually done a bang up job of turning over the bottom 2/3rds of the roster.

Now after this year its going to be about building up the top 3rd, and pushing a lot of guys down a level and keeping only the best of the best from the bottom 2/3rds.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The discipline of this team is night and day vs the Nagy years.

How many games did we lose because of stupid shit a player did only to watch them do it again weeks later? It may take a year to add enough talent to consistently win, but it's encouraging to see players take to the teaching of this staff.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I’ve seen enough, we’re winning the whole damn thing. Get the floats ready.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
From the surface, I see him as a player's coach...someone who is relatable. I think its a good thing.

Plus, I think Eberflus has stated he isn't calling plays, etc. He is going to be focused on being the Head Coach. So Alan Williams is doing a lot more than it probably seems on the surface.
I remember Flus saying that. But I feel like he will have to put a lot of input to help him out. Which if he wants to is fine. But I’ll admit im just going by feeling and what I see. And I will give him a chance. But just expressing what I currently feel.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
All fun aside this is a well coached team from soup to nuts.

It’s no fluke that our second and third stringers are beating the shot out of other teams!

I think they might be able to squeak out 6-8 teams with very little talent!

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
It’s already been mentioned, but the discipline is night and day compared to last year. I feel like this staff actually has the ability to develop players.

Not saying the team is going to be amazing, but I like the track.