How much have you ever bet on the bears and what kind of bet did you make with those duckets?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I just made a bet for the Bears to acturaly win the NFC north by putting down 10 ETH locked and it is +1500 so this could maybe perhaps make me some decent party money and if it acturally happens even though I am drunkenly posting about betting while being really drunk and Sontra has to transfer a lot of funds from that wallet because it is probably exposed I will throw a big party if that ETH moons and the Bears pull it off and invite 2 to 3 of the posters whomst bookmark this post and screenshot it and dm me as long as you aren't udderly vile!

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Don't laugh, but I put down $1,500 at +1400 odds in Vegas for the Bears to win the 2020 Super Bowl.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I bet a whooping $5 on the Bears under 6.5 wins this season.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I bet $500 at +6.5 two weeks ago in pre season for first time ever after news of Seahawks QB not playing and considering how Bears looked week 1.

Then bet same on third game at Cleveland.

Bears during the season have been pretty good returns as underdogs.

I foresee the trend to continue a bit for first few weeks this season too

greg23

Liked Posts:
I bet $500 at +6.5 two weeks ago in pre season for first time ever after news of Seahawks QB not playing and considering how Bears looked week 1.

Then bet same on third game at Cleveland.

Bears during the season have been pretty good returns as underdogs.

I foresee the trend to continue a bit for first few weeks this season too

Nice story

Bears were 3-10 ats as dogs last year

32nd in the nfl....fyi, thats the worst

12-21 since 2019....also 32nd

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
$100 wins me 10K from the Palazzo in Vegas. Bet made in April.

LFG

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More than I care to admit, but I'll break even on the season win totals for >6.5 @ +130-131 and >7.5 @+2.1.

Making playoffs is where it starts getting juicy at +375 and later on at +390

Not saying it'll happen, but if GB takes even a little step back with a weakened offense, & Bears even tie 1-1, then do their jobs vs. DET, with a MIN split for 4-2; the NFCN title gives some hefty returns. Bears really need to win 1 vs. GB though. (No*)vada f'd me with +1400 posting that jumped down as soon as I tried to bet big. I settled for +1100 with my crypto deposit already locked in with intend to use bonus with those bait n switchers. Also laid a bit more at +1400 on another site later. (*Be warned - their bonus is scammy as hell. Rollover req's are bogus and blatantly misleading at best.)

Moe small bets here & there on various player props, long shot playoff noise, and a bit on the SF and GB games and win margin spreads for funzies.

As a piggyback to making playoffs or even NFCN possibility, I also put a decent amount on Eberflus to win Coach of the Year at +4000.

There's not many teams as looked down upon this year as Bears in national eyes. Players and local beat guys close to the team are really talking highly on Eberflus' style, with players buying in and clearly playing much harder. IF this team makes playoffs, I think Eber has a legit shot at making waves with national attention and pulling the honors. 40:1 is a massive return if C.O.T.Y. hits.

Not saying any of this WILL happen, but the odds are paying much higher than % of it happening. Shit, Nagy's dumb ass won in 2018...due to a highly talented defense carrying his ass & handing him points & the ball in the red zone for "Santa's Sleigh" , etc. Also was the last year I bet on the Bears in similar fashion but for only a few hundred, FWIW. I'm much more invested now, given all I've observed. Provided no major injuries or vengeful acts of God, this should be a pretty fun season and I'm comfortable with the wagers. To each their own. GL all.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
$100 wins me 10K from the Palazzo in Vegas. Bet made in April.

LFG
SB win? I only threw $25 at that at +15000 for shits n giggles. I may be Bear-ish (get it!?? ?), but I'm not banking on a deep playoff run this year.

Easy schedule or not, playoff teams are a different story than the likes of HOU, NYG, ATL, NYJ, DETx2, etc. If they can't beat these jerkos + a few other so-so teams like MIN, MIA to get to 9 wins, winning in post-season really is a longshot and a year too early.

Taking down SF before Lance gets his bearings straight would be a major boost to making playoffs. Win the turnover battle with Fields playing well, and I think it's entirely possible. Even last year's dumpster fire was beating GB and halftime and within a score n the 4th...I digress. Find my other threads on why I'm optimistic. Many of the Futures bets have closed already from what I've seen. Let's enjoy the season!! GL all.