Aaron Rodgers new alleged GF using witchcraft

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Y'all are a little late on this, and as usual posting falsehoods and lies.

I do not know nor care who Aaron dates, but Blu(not "Blu Of Earth) way back in June laughed at the allegations that she is a "witch."
View attachment 22157
Maybe you cats should take a break from your obsession with Aaron and the Packers to concentrate on the Niners. Just a hint.

The Packers only focus for the next 7 days is the Vikings. Looking forward to seeing the Barneys again. Should be fun.
Exactly what a witch would say

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:

I do not know nor care who Aaron dates, but Blu(not "Blu Of Earth) way back in June laughed at the allegations that she is a "witch."
View attachment 22157
Maybe you cats should take a break from your obsession with Aaron and the Packers to concentrate on the Niners. Just a hint.

The Packers only focus for the next 7 days is the Vikings. Looking forward to seeing the Barneys again. Should be fun.
Thank god we have you coming to her defense.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quick, we need our own witch to stop her from turning Fields into a newt.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

View attachment 22157

Yeah because i heard if you ask a witch if she's a witch she has to identify herself by law, or was that the cop thing? Hmmmmmm

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Thank god we have you coming to her defense.
As I said, I don't even know nor care if Aaron and she are a couple. I just like factual information. I just made known that she thought it was "hilarious" that some claimed that she identifies as a "witch."

If I ever defended any female Aaron was involved with, it would have been Olivia Munn.

I think she is fantastic!
AccurateJubilantFanworms-max-1mb.gif

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Aaron reportedly nailed Erin Andrews a few times in 2010. I loved how triggered it made people when they hugged after an on field interview during COVID.
erinandrews21.jpg
FHf1jggWUAEsKAF.jpg

I saw 12 at the Green Bay Country Club about five years ago with Kelly Rohrbach. The fact she likes golf, and is good at it, makes her even more of a smoke show.?
a7c690569d568e0e4b8dfd0a080184b2.jpg

I think Marisa said they were just friends, but I'm pretty sure Aaron and Marisa Miller were boning at one time. In her prime she was outstanding.
Aaron-Rodgers-And-Erin-Andrews-Dating_(1).jpg
So yeah, 12 has made pretty good use of not being married.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Aaron reportedly nailed Erin Andrews a few times in 2010. I loved how triggered it made people when they hugged after an on field interview during COVID.
View attachment 22168
View attachment 22169

I saw 12 at the Green Bay Country Club about five years ago with Kelly Rohrbach. The fact she likes golf, and is good at it, makes her even more of a smoke show.?
View attachment 22165

I think Marisa said they were just friends, but I'm pretty sure Aaron and Marisa Miller were boning at one time. In her prime she was outstanding.
View attachment 22167

This is the creepiest most cringe post from you Ive seen. How bad do you want Aaron's hog in your mouth?

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
View attachment 22168
View attachment 22169

View attachment 22165

View attachment 22167
K

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
This is the creepiest most cringe post from you Ive seen. How bad do you want Aaron's hog in your mouth?
Yeah, typical, pics of hot chicks that Aaron banged normally triggers little gay Chicago boys like you.

I will pray for you. Watch out for the MonkeyPox. I hear that is devastating your community.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
View attachment 22168
View attachment 22169

View attachment 22165

View attachment 22167
Did you meet him in the bathroom for some glory hole fun?