Did you draft any bears in your fantasy football leagues?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've got D. Mooney in every league(3 with one draft left). I have Kmet in one league and Fields as a backup to Mahomes.
I have no Mooney and no Monty but have Kmet as my starter in one leagues and my backup in another. No Fields yet but i have 3 superflex leagues to draft still with one today so we'll see. I don't have Monty because i get in PPR leagues and there's always just been a RB on the board with him that has more PPR potential when he's ready to be drafted. I'm going to make sure i have Mooney and Monty on at least one team before my drafts are over tomorrow.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a name missing from the OP's list for some leagues. I play in a league that has 4 defensive starters instead of a Defense. Roquan gets picked high on that type of league as well.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
And if their TE Irv Smith can stay healthy then that'll help as well.
If you have drafts still left, grab Isaiah Likely. Nobody is drafting him. He is now the 3rd option in Baltimore. He’ll probably be the hottest waiver wire pickup in a week. I personally like him more than the tier 3 TEs.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My longest standing draft was the other night and I didn’t get any Bears but I’ve got 14 drafts tonight and then 12 drafts tmw night and 67 drafts tues-wed. Gonna draft all the bears

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
My longest standing draft was the other night and I didn’t get any Bears but I’ve got 14 drafts tonight and then 12 drafts tmw night and 67 drafts tues-wed. Gonna draft all the bears
I 100% believe you, but someone in here will dislike your post because they think your making fun of that said person.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If you have drafts still left, grab Isaiah Likely. Nobody is drafting him. He is now the 3rd option in Baltimore. He’ll probably be the hottest waiver wire pickup in a week. I personally like him more than the tier 3 TEs.
Wow someone besides myself noticed this kid and the fact that the Ravens are very short on guys who can catch the ball after Andrews and Bateman. So like you said he hasn't been drafted in any of my leagues yet but i have him on my watch list in every league and did draft him in a 16 team league i'm in.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yeah I assume they'll use him in the slot a lot because their wrs are awful. I still wish the bears had been able to get him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah took him in my draft on Saturday and again today. Also got Mooney and Fields today. One more draft left at 5pm.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah took him in my draft on Saturday and again today. Also got Mooney and Fields today. One more draft left at 5pm.
I have my last 3 drafts today and two of them are superflex drafts which i'm still trying to get used to how to draft in them because i didn't do any superflex leagues until i got in one last year. I did my first one Sat and had the 1st pick and drafted Josh Allen and got K.Cousins in the 3rd round because the QB's were flying off the board and i wanted to have two good ones.

The two i have today are both 10 team leagues and i just so happen to be picking in the 8th spot in both. I'm thinking about in at least one of them going QB/QB at 8 and 13 just to have two top QB's giving me really good points every week and then getting a top QB at 8 or 13 in the other then waiting as long as i can to get my other QB.

Any advice from anyone that's used to getting in superflex about how you would go about drafting your QB's in those spots??

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I have my last 3 drafts today and two of them are superflex drafts which i'm still trying to get used to how to draft in them because i didn't do any superflex leagues until i got in one last year. I did my first one Sat and had the 1st pick and drafted Josh Allen and got K.Cousins in the 3rd round because the QB's were flying off the board and i wanted to have two good ones.

The two i have today are both 10 team leagues and i just so happen to be picking in the 8th spot in both. I'm thinking about in at least one of them going QB/QB at 8 and 13 just to have two top QB's giving me really good points every week and then getting a top QB at 8 or 13 in the other then waiting as long as i can to get my other QB.

Any advice from anyone that's used to getting in superflex about how you would go about drafting your QB's in those spots??
Can someone explain to me the logic being involved in this many leagues?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was in 4 leagues at one time. Now, I am in two. One is an auction league and one is a 6-team weekly re-draft league with a fairly significant bet. This league is simple and easy. One of the leagues I was in ended this year. It started before the internet. We phoned and faxed line-ups and checked results (pointa) in the morning paper. It was a ~30+ Year league.

Anyway if you have the time multiple leagues can be fun. I just don’t have the time or patience anymore. I did get Cole K. in the auction League for a buck or two. I think he is going to get a ton of targets. Fields went undrafted.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Meh, the 3rd option on a team that doesn't pass much isn't great.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I'm in three, all with different strategies. Dynasty, Keeper, Redraft. I would do maybe one more, but I generally don't want more than three. It's too much, and you just end up going against yourself every week.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Never played super flex or 2 QB leagues. But would think you can get a top QB early then someone like Lance or Fields later both of who should add rushing yards to mix.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Meh, the 3rd option on a team that doesn't pass much isn't great.

Yeah but good option in like 13 or 14th round with keeper potential. Especially in non-PPR were receptions arent a factor.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Never played super flex or 2 QB leagues. But would think you can get a top QB early then someone like Lance or Fields later both of who should add rushing yards to mix.
Yeah there's definitely something to the way you draft in these superflex leagues that i need to get down. The good thing is that they're only 10 team leagues so if you do get your two QB's early you can still end up with a good team but you'll take a hit at WR or RB and not have the top guys at those positions on your team but you can still get at least one or two top positional players. If you wait on your 2nd QB then you end up with Fields or Lawrence as your #2 which isn't horrible but you'll definitely get inconsistent play from whoever your 2nd QB is.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm in three, all with different strategies. Dynasty, Keeper, Redraft. I would do maybe one more, but I generally don't want more than three. It's too much, and you just end up going against yourself every week.
Yeah it can get dicey when you're in so many leagues because you'll have a player or players playing in a couple leagues but in other leagues you'll have those same players going against you that are on the teams you're going against. I still like it and all my leagues are cash leagues so that always makes it more fun.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah but good option in like 13 or 14th round with keeper potential. Especially in non-PPR were receptions arent a factor.

Yeah, I'm just not seeing it. Look at them since Lamar took over. Last year was the first time their 3rd option got over 50 targets, and that's because they had so many RB & defensive injuries that they were forced to throw more often. Even then, it was only an 11% target share. I mean, there's worse late round flyers, and it's someone I'll be watching to see how the targets/playing time are panning out, but I don't see much there.