Disappointing Win vs the 49ers

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool that the Bears won but it was probably one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. The Bears had zero reason to win that game and the 49ers beat themselves with over 10 penalties and just poor playcalling. Lance played almost as bad as Fields as well.

The two silver linings I have is that Brisker looked good and EDDIE JACKSON IS BACK. Brisker was all over the place.

Santos needs to be cut immediately.

I was also impressed with Herbert carrying Fields on his back, Montgomery did nothing.

Enjoy this win because there won't be many more coming over the next 16 weeks.

Need to look ahead and draft a QB in 2023.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cool that the Bears won but it was probably one of the worst NFL games I've ever watched. The Bears had zero reason to win that game and the 49ers beat themselves with over 10 penalties and just poor playcalling. Lance played almost as bad as Fields as well.

The two silver linings I have is that Brisker looked good and EDDIE JACKSON IS BACK. Brisker was all over the place.

Santos needs to be cut immediately.

I was also impressed with Herbert carrying Fields on his back, Montgomery did nothing.

Enjoy this win because there won't be many more coming over the next 16 weeks.

Need to look ahead and draft a QB in 2023.
Does it rain in San Francisco?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's week one with terrible field conditions. We honestly can't make a fair judgement until at least a three games in but we can still make judgements.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's week one with terrible field conditions. We honestly can't make a fair judgement until at least a three games in but we can still make judgements.

Fields has a 2.8 QB rating in the 1st half. Guy is trash. Niners had like 300 penalties in the 2nd half which the Bears benefited from.

Like I said, enjoy this one because there won't be many more in the next several months.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fields has a 2.8 QB rating in the 1st half. Guy is trash. Niners had like 300 penalties in the 2nd half which the Bears benefited from.

Like I said, enjoy this one because there won't be many more in the next several months.

He didn't look like a world beater in the second half either. He's going to be playing this year for his job.

greg23

Liked Posts:

The #mush has spoke

I expect a 10-0 start

Reactions: chi