**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I remember getting dogged by a bunch of dudes when I said they might use Gibson as a pass rushing b gapper. Whelp, whoop there it is.
No one dogged you. and those bunch of dudes aka just @dennehy simply said you have no idea if he can effectively play inside at the NFL level.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I remember getting dogged by a bunch of dudes when I said they might use Gibson as a pass rushing b gapper. Whelp, whoop there it is.
It was only me, iirc, and the question was whether he could play effectively as a 3T, not whether he could get one snap there in a pretty think IDL.

Pretty much all his highlight plays in college were from the perimeter or 5 tech. i didn't see him get any sacks or blow any plays up from the interior.

Just went back and looked, you said he had a 'ceiling' and could potentially 'wreck shit' and be a 'D weapon.' Not sure this qualifies.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
It was only me, iirc, and the question was whether he could play effectively as a 3T, not whether he could get one snap there in a pretty think IDL.

Pretty much all his highlight plays in college were from the perimeter or 5 tech. i didn't see him get any sacks or blow any plays up from the interior.

Just went back and looked, you said he had a 'ceiling' and could potentially 'wreck shit' and be a 'D weapon.' Not sure this qualifies.
Whelp. Then let me put the Whoop there it is back, right next to the zoom zoom zoom.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No one dogged you. and those bunch of dudes aka just @dennehy simply said you have no idea if he can effectively play inside at the NFL level.
I could never be stay that abreast of others stances here but I'm old. Not a dig. More a compliment and I like both you guys.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
I think Velus will be ok. I hope the team is just being extra cautious. He’s losing valuable reps and experience though. I am optimistic that he can immediately come back and add value as a returner, and I am excited to see what Getsy can do with him. Still, right now he’s the most disappointing pick from the draft and I’m worried about his development as a receiver this season without these reps.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think Velus will be ok. I hope the team is just being extra cautious. He’s losing valuable reps and experience though. I am optimistic that he can immediately come back and add value as a returner, and I am excited to see what Getsy can do with him. Still, right now he’s the most disappointing pick from the draft and I’m worried about his development as a receiver this season without these reps.
He will probably just mostly be stuck in the return game when he comes back. Bigger role next year? Kind of like Rodgers on the Packers, although it sounds like he is stuck doing returns as he's just not progressing as a WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.