**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Why do guys have to just fucking lie about things easily known. Fields ran a 4.44 40 at his pro day, which is blazing for a QB. Just say he runs a 4.4 40 it makes the point no less valid.

I think a lot of this stems from Fields stumbling on his 4.4 run and claims being he is faster than that, but totally agree.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why do guys have to just fucking lie about things easily known. Fields ran a 4.44 40 at his pro day, which is blazing for a QB. Just say he runs a 4.4 40 it makes the point no less valid.
Its what these homer accounts do. Losers. Also 6 days to give any type of film breakdowns. You can tell he just steals x and o opinions from smarter people.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's not the deep threat, that's Hardman and MVS. He should be the slot receiver that makes the tough catches everywhere on the field especially across the middle and maybe get the occasional long ball.
That guys name is Travis Kelce. You’re welcome

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember that when I engaged you about this it was coming after a day of arguing with Remy. who was all about Gipson playing SAM. So I was probably particularly ready to fight about Gipson, or anyone, playing a new position.

Anyway, it would be great if he found a role there but I doubt it will be much.
He’s just a guy. Time to move on

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think a lot of this stems from Fields stumbling on his 4.4 run and claims being he is faster than that, but totally agree.
Yeah he released a vid where he appeared to run a 4.41 prior to pro day and said he expects to run 4.3 at his pro day. He then slipped at his pro day and finished with a 4.44 so could just be the guy is confusing all of that.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah he released a vid where he appeared to run a 4.41 prior to pro day and said he expects to run 4.3 at his pro day. He then slipped at his pro day and finished with a 4.44 so could just be the guy is confusing all of that.

He's already been timed at over 20mph in football gear. Who cares how the come out of the blocks.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 What’s going on with the Lions HOF offensive line? Now Jonah Jackson doubtful??? Can’t wait to see them outperform the Bears line this year!

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Breakdown of rookie debut for Dominique Robinson. Beyond the excellent stat line, there’s a lot of encouraging technique.

Clearly he’s soaking up coaching. Remember he was getting first team reps in the off-season since Quinn and Muhammad not practicing.

The Bears have something here in 91. I don’t think week 1 was a fluke.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 What’s going on with the Lions HOF offensive line? Now Jonah Jackson doubtful??? Can’t wait to see them outperform the Bears line this year!
LOL, open mouth, insert foot, moron.

Can't wait to see the Bears score over 30 points............

Amon St. Brown >> Darnel Mooney

Can Fields throw for 250+ and 4 tuddy's?

Can Monty average 11.5 yds a carry?

Enjoy getting shit stomped by GB................

Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.