Hard to swallow pills...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How many times do you think BR has cum jerking off to this thread already? 2? 3?

Just sitting in his closet with a belt around his neck, his favorite lipstick on, his dick in one hand, and CCS on his phone in his other hand going, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck..."

mecha

Liked Posts:
may not be the most popular take, but Emo Rainbow may be right this round.

how he goes about doing it is his business

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
a lot of posters owe you an apology for the hate mail you received this past week.

hmmmmm
I think it's time for a round of apologies for giving me such a hard time about QUESTIONING Fields last year.

All I ever said is he's been disappointing thus far...and it's still true.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This loss is on the coaching staff. Good or bad you let the kid throw. This is a development year and it is stupid to manage games as if you trying to win the Super Bowl.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This loss is on the coaching staff. Good or bad you let the kid throw. This is a development year and it is stupid to manage games as if you trying to win the Super Bowl.
CCS has been calling for more roll-outs and play-action.

Later in the game, he rolled out and missed a receiver worse than Mitch Trubisky. Then, we ran play-action and he got sacked for a loss.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Agree with this as well. I think they are scared to let him throw because they may get fired as a result if they do. But this team will not go far unless he learns how to do it and he cannot without putting the ball in his hands.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
CCS has been calling for more roll-outs and play-action.

Later in the game, he rolled out and missed a receiver worse than Mitch Trubisky. Then, we ran play-action and he got sacked for a loss.
I don't think anyone but Getsy called for a shotgun on goal and a foot. Make that and it's a game even if win expectations are low. They were low before the game. Anyone that thought GB would lay down again were looking through Bear goggles.