Justin fields, "It hurts more in the locker room than for Bears fans... They aren't putting in any work." lmaoo

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
The product on the field last night doesn't look like the work is being put in Justin.

You need to get rid of the ball quicker, put that on your list of work to do and STFU

These guys make more money than most will see in a lifetime, fans have every right to have high expectations.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not seeing improvements from college he's still doing the weird throwing motion thing that worked in college against bad defenses see Alabama and Northwestern but doesn't seem to work in the NFL...

USATSI_17122236.jpg

-435a-b4d8-babe19018eb5-go-jlzCJqRf_3ab9T0iwANsHiu.jpg

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Surprised it took this long for this to hit CCS. I expected pitchforks to head towards Halas Hall immediately after this.

He's right though. Great first post in 6 years OP!

The racists are ready to end his thug streetball play! This just makes them more justified!

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
A lot of overweight, 30s-40s manual labor working mfers telling him to pick up a hammer lmaooo
Half of them by the 4th QTR. are fucking half cut. Like they fucking remember anything without looking at the box score ...

Fields has been pretty stoic since day one. Hope he continues to be that way, keep collecting that pay cheque and playing the football. It'll all be gone one day.

Random people on the radio and in the media stirring the pot. No wonder Chicago sports ends up binning itself.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
All the reetarded fans who rush out and buy merch when this franchise is ran by a clown lol ? I see nothing wrong here,. He's right he was talking more about his team mates anyway.