**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Mercedes and whatever payphone is at the corner she's on.
That would have been funny 15-20 years ago. Good try though. But back to football topic since you decided to derail it once again m. Out of the 4 incomplete passes Fields threw, how many of them were overthrows? And how is he to blame for the loss?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That would have been funny 15-20 years ago. Good try though. But back to football topic since you decided to derail it once again m. Out of the 4 incomplete passes Fields threw, how many of them were overthrows? And how is he to blame for the loss?
All 5 of them and taking sacks, throwing balls when you're past the line of scrimmage, not throwing the ball when he should throw it when he had a WR to throw to, throwing a INT...............................................

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
All 5 of them and taking sacks, throwing balls when you're past the line of scrimmage, not throwing the ball when he should throw it when he had a WR to throw to, throwing a INT...............................................
All 5 of them what? You could say Fields took 1 sack out of the 3. Other 2 weren’t really his fault. Sure he made a mistake throwing the ball past the LOS, but that had no impact on losing the game. Can you provide proof of him not throwing to Wrs when he should have? Yes the INT was another mistake but the game was over and he tried to make a play.

Everything you mentioned above doesn’t really back up your idea that Fields played a role in the Bears losing this game. Let’s actually use logic and blame the head coach, OC, DC, defense, etc.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
All 5 of them what? You could say Fields took 1 sack out of the 3. Other 2 weren’t really his fault. Sure he made a mistake throwing the ball past the LOS, but that had no impact on losing the game. Can you provide proof of him not throwing to Wrs when he should have? Yes the INT was another mistake but the game was over and he tried to make a play.

Everything you mentioned above doesn’t really back up your idea that Fields played a role in the Bears losing this game. Let’s actually use logic and blame the head coach, OC, DC, defense, etc.
I didn't only blame Fields. You asked if i thought Fields had any part in this loss and i said yes and the correct answer is yes.

You bore me

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins

This is the issue with both the media, those who use social to commentate and then the greater section of fanbase that jump from week to week, knowing the state of this roster, the brand new coaching staff and the hangover from last season.

Nothing has changed, it's literally all a work in progress. Nothing was going to be figured out by week two of the regular season, yet people are climbing over themselves to find the issue with this team when honestly, no one can, it's literally an ever evolving project, it'll take time.

From my personal perspective, I'm just going to watch on and then start to try and form a better personal opinion after the week 6 game against Washington.

edit: Missed a line of writing.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel sorry for anyone who listens to what people on twitter say that aren’t named @haroldWinman

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I feel sorry for anyone who listens to what people on twitter say that aren’t named @haroldWinman
Most of the beat reporters and more so national media post there. It's literally one of the easiest ways to pass uniformed opinion off as fact as it is going on TV to do the exact same thing.

You literally listen to what people say everyday on the socials ...

Forming an opinion on something is now governed by those who create the narrative that becomes gospel on socials ...

Status
Not open for further replies.