Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Talk to me at the end of the year. The worst team in the league took you right down to the wire. Congratulations on narrowly escaping with a W from a team that should have been a pushover.

Oh, and JF sucks.

LMFAO.

No, I mean, he REALLY SUCKS!!

Lions coaching is still miles better than Matt " I am afraid to throw the ball" Mega pussy.

or

Luke, "lets run a QB sneak from shotgun" Betsy.
Whatever. You have the personnel but you're not a good team until you show it. If you don't finish ahead of the Bear this year, it will be a disgrace.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever. You have the personnel but you're not a good team until you show it. If you don't finish ahead of the Bear this year, it will be a disgrace.
Really not that worried about it. I am quiet confident the Lions would have beat the Texans by more than three points.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I can't remember a head coach hire getting more love from national media.
I think the crying meathead thing really endeared him to the media.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
The national media never loved Campbell. They spent a week making fun of his first press conference with the whole biting their kneecaps thing. They basically implied he was a meathead. And the only sort of love he now gets is people kind of just feeling sorry for the Lions. Where it’s like “they play hard.” comments like that. s He’s hardly been a media darling.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
So lost in the shit show that was Bustin Fields today, was the shit show known as Dan Campbell.

24-21 game late in the 4th

1:14 left, 4th & 4 at the Vikings 36yd line in the 4th quarter. The Lions were 5 out of 6 on 4th down up to this point, although the last 4th down attempt failed. A first down here and the game is over as the Vikings had 0 timeouts. Instead of going for it, he trots out his kicker for a 53/54yd FG. Mind you, a made FG would only be a 6pt lead with 1+ minutes left. Even a punt would at least pin them deep but that was also the incorrect call. FG misses easily and thus gave the Vikings the ball at the 46.

A couple of plays later, KJ Osborn gets a deep pass to the Lions 28. Again, Vikings with no timeouts. A spike or a hurried play is in order. But Campbell uses his last timeout to stop the clock for the Vikings. Vikings score the next play(inexplicably leaving Osborn wide open) for the victory. That last timeout would have came in handy as the Lions did drive to the Vikings side of the field but had to basically throw a weak ass heave by noodle armed Jared Goff that was easily intercepted.

They still have problems closing out games.

On the other hand, they're not getting blown away as Lions teams in the past would have...The test their opponents every week.

It's not going to be easy to beat them.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They still have problems closing out games.

On the other hand, they're not getting blown away as Lions teams in the past would have...The test their opponents every week.

It's not going to be easy to beat them.
Yeah the Lions look a lot better than the Bears I must admit. They were the only team to hang with the Eagles.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
The guy is Nagy on steriods. Just a big meathead/idiot full of hot air.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Yeah the Lions look a lot better than the Bears I must admit. They were the only team to hang with the Eagles.

We don't see them to mid-November, and a lot could change between now and then.

They look like a young team in the process of getting better, but not quite there yet.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Why did he take that timeout at the end..?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Another Bama hot take that did not age particularly well.
But hey, the bears sure got a mastermind at HC!!
Well until he wins something of significance but way to get ahead of yourself before the ban

@HeHateMe his 100days are coming quickly!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m going with 100 now

30 for the bet and 70 for losing a ban bet
Then you should get 200 days for losing this argument

It’s actually not when the ball leaves his hand; it’s when he starts the throwing motion. - bamainatlanta

ARTICLE 2. AFTER PASS IS THROWN. After the ball leaves the passer’s hand, ineligible pass receivers can advance more than one yard beyond the line of scrimmage

Ouch

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Then you should bet 200 days for losing this argument

It’s actually not when the ball leaves his hand; it’s when he starts the throwing motion. - bamainatlanta

ARTICLE 2. AFTER PASS IS THROWN. After the ball leaves the passer’s hand, ineligible pass receivers can advance more than one yard beyond the line of scrimmage

Ouch
See you in 200 days then! Cc @bamainatlanta