Kenny Golladay

msadows

Liked Posts:
Any interest in him?

Supposedly the giants are trying to give him away for scraps. Local product too..

Among them: The Giants could trade
Golladay

to an interested party, and likely the only way it would work is if New
York

pays the bulk of his contract in exchange for a late-round pick, sources say. That is a possibility.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I mean, they traded for Neal. I don't want Poles to Ryan Pace his first season

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
NIU -> Chicago Bears is not a good piepline.

That being said, I'd consider him if the Giants eat some salary AND the price isn't much.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Chance of Injury in 2022​

90%

But yeah why not if they eat the cap.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If ny is eating the salary and poles doesn’t make the same mistake pace did with foles I could care less for that late round pick. We saw how easy it was for poles to get more and more late round picks in last draft.

But at same time I have to be honest giants blow so bad last few years I haven’t caught any games with them. He was a beast for Detroit what’s the deal been in ny?

msadows

Liked Posts:

Chance of Injury in 2022​

90%

But yeah why not if they eat the cap.

Hard to get injured on the bench....unless you are carlos boozer.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
If ny is eating the salary and poles doesn’t make the same mistake pace did with foles I could care less for that late round pick. We saw how easy it was for poles to get more and more late round picks in last draft.

But at same time I have to be honest giants blow so bad last few years I haven’t caught any games with them. He was a beast for Detroit what’s the deal been in ny?
I think Detroit not re-signing an UFA is the kiss of death.

Now if Det wants to trade a player...you take it...most likely they are really good and want to get out of Detroit. Probably why Sanders/Johnson retired early.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What didn't someone recently right before the game mentioned the Bears were in the trade market for wide receiver?

I thought some media talking heads set it in passing. Not that they'd be getting some Superstar right now but, since the receivers have been playing like ass, any sort of moderate help would be an upgrade.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would prefer they get Higgins. Even if it is for a 2nd. At least you know what you are getting AND you don’t have to develop him. The return on investment would be vastly accelerated.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What didn't someone recently right before the game mentioned the Bears were in the trade market for wide receiver?

I thought some media talking heads set it in passing. Not that they'd be getting some Superstar right now but, since the receivers have been playing like ass, any sort of moderate help would be an upgrade.

Allen Robinson was smart to get the hell out of Chicago. He wanted nothing to do with Fields after practicing with him. Robinson knows a bad QB when he sees it.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Golladay doesn't even seem to be trying in New York. I wouldn't bother with him.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would prefer they get Higgins. Even if it is for a 2nd. At least you know what you are getting AND you don’t have to develop him. The return on investment would be vastly accelerated.

I feel the same way, I don't trust the draft potential of this team and Higgins is still young.