**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I thought Poles was "proud" of Tevin? Just not anymore??

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Vildor had the tipped pass on Eddie's pick, I believe. I thought Vildor had a pretty good game overall, but I may be forgetting some times he was lost in coverage?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Day after the game...............a win BTW and no one wants to talk about the game Herbert had on offense 157 yards, 7.9 yards per carry, 2 td's. or the game Smith had on D???

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Day after the game...............a win BTW and no one wants to talk about the game Herbert had on offense 157 yards, 7.9 yards per carry, 2 td's. or the game Smith had on D???
Yeah it’sa shame the stench from the turd fields left on that brand new Bermuda is overshadowing those two. EJax too.

I’d even say Equifax.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
"Kyler Gordon looks solid"

but Teven Jenkins had a bad practice and thus had to be benched in favor of a replacement level vet with no upside or long term future in Chicago.

What a crock of shit.
Shitting on Patrick because you are mad about the situation is dumb. Patrick is a good player, that has played well and will likely be the bears center for at least 2 years.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think he is. Leatherwood was literally a first round talent. If he is getting the same coaching the rest of our dudes are getting, he may turn into something. I’d like to see him develop to a point where he could bump Whitehair.
This would be awesome. Not counting on it, but would be a huge get if he can contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.