**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I can name at least 3 QBs that are hot right now that didn't start to look like franchise QBs until year 3. I wouldn't say that anyone "saw the truth very quickly" with any of them.

And yeah, he might be right that Fields isn't the guy. But everyone can say that about every QB and be right 90% of the time. Shitting on young QBs is a pretty safe thing to do.
Yeah......let's take a look at this.

1) Josh Allen. Hit his stride in year 3, with the help of a big- time weapon Stefon Diggs.
2) Tua Tagovailoa, Fins land their weapon Tyreek Hill.
3) Jalen Hurts, Eagles trade for A.J. Brown.
I am sensing a pattern here. Does Tee Higgins want to be a#1 WR in 2023???

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can name at least 3 QBs that are hot right now that didn't start to look like franchise QBs until year 3. I wouldn't say that anyone "saw the truth very quickly" with any of them.

And yeah, he might be right that Fields isn't the guy. But everyone can say that about every QB and be right 90% of the time. Shitting on young QBs is a pretty safe thing to do.

100%

And bullshit on him claiming to have seen Allen from the get go. People thought Allen was a bust year 1.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

1) Josh Allen. Hit his stride in year 3, with the help of a big- time weapon Stefon Diggs.

It's funny how quarterbacks just seem to take off when elite receivers are added to the equation. Idiots and assholes like @Black Rainbow actually believe that 11 games in a Matt Nagy offense and a 3 game sample size in a new offense with the worst receiving corps in the league is a large enough sample size.

We should totally continue to ignore receiver and draft another QB, because the revolving door is totally working.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Trevor Lawrence, a QB who looked just as bad as Fields year 1 got a SB winning HC with a history of developing QBs and got some better talent around him. Playing better.

Justin Fields got nothing and Rod Marinelli Jr. Major regression. Bear down, I guess.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Trevor Lawrence, a QB who looked just as bad as Fields year 1 got a SB winning HC with a history of developing QBs and got some better talent around him. Playing better.

Justin Fields got nothing and Rod Marinelli Jr. Major regression. Bear down, I guess.
Yep, that's another one. Gotta find that stud WR this off season. Trade or draft, I don't care which, hell do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.