Fire Getsy

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Fire Poles, Everfkushed and Getsy, all the staff! Star over, it’s only been 4 games and an off-season.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I've been told we should go easy on him as this is just his first year playcalling.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Come on! Who didn't like the keystone cops finale'?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears offense reverting to the 1920s and against a horrible Giants defense who kept dropping like flies.
I think this is more in Poles then anyone. What did you expect Getsy and Fields to do with what Poles gave them?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I think this is more in Poles then anyone. What did you expect Getsy and Fields to do with what Poles gave them?
Because the Giants have a much better team right? half was injured today, and evn without a QB they moved the ball better! The coaching sucks! Daboll is a lot better, not even in the same galaxy As those two!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Plus George didn’t even let the gm hire the hc. This org is pathetic. If the gm can’t hire the hc then why should I think it’s the right coaching hire or even we have the right gm for the job. No priority for the oline just allot of meh defense players and practice level squad starters on the o

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Wtf did you expect when they hired the Aaron Rodgers QB coach?

I just want this team sold to someone who cares.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
3rd and 2 and he continues to run the ball with no consideration of going for it on 4th down. Fuck this staff.
They play so cowardly at times, it's infuriating. They get in the red zone and it's 3 runs up the gut and field goal. 4th and 2 at mid-field, better punt!

Did the Bears even run more than one screen pass against a defensive coordinator that blitzes upwards of 40% of the time? The one time I do remember they ran a screen play, it went for like 20+ yds.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
This is all on Poles. Dude set this team up to fail and I have no faith in his vision for the team. Velus sucked today, lost us a chance to compete. His star CB he drafted continues to look terrible. What a waste of a season. Not to mention his conscious decision to put Fields in the worst situation of any starting quarterback in the NFL. Yeah, Fuck Poles!

Last edited: