Ryan Poles - Horrific Start

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its almost incomprehensible how bad Ryan Poles' decisions have been so far. I know before the season officially started, there were a lot of people who were giving him the benefit of the doubt, since he "wasnt Pace" (which I never understood, but whatever).

But looking at his most important decisions so far, are there really any people left who still thinks he is doing a good job?

He hasn't brought in one single playmaker on either side of the ball, neither via the draft or FA.
His first draft pick is probably the worst starter on an average bears defense.
He refused to get Fields ANY legit help, and the offense cant score more than 12 points against the Giants.
He hired Eberflus over guys like Daboll who has the giants 3-1, even though half of their team is injured.
His HC hire brought in Getsy to be his OC, who prefers running draws on third and long
His third pick was a 25 year old "WR", who is either injured or dropping punts.

How long I wonder will people keep excusing the lack of player and coaching talent on this team as just "all part of the rebuild"? Two? Three? Four years?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
This! They should just move on with him, fire him and the rest of the staff right now, then hire someone else to rebuild this franchise.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
not impressed - this team (esp Offense) continues to look just as shitty as the past seasons with stupid Nagy running the team.

They literally have nobody who can go up and win a 50/50 ball, pathetic.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
This is what the offense will likely look like rest of the season. Plenty of tape for opposing defenses to see what the Bears are capable of doing.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Its almost incomprehensible how bad Ryan Poles' decisions have been so far. I know before the season officially started, there were a lot of people who were giving him the benefit of the doubt, since he "wasnt Pace" (which I never understood, but whatever).

But looking at his most important decisions so far, are there really any people left who still thinks he is doing a good job?

He hasn't brought in one single playmaker on either side of the ball, neither via the draft or FA.
He refused to get Fields ANY legit help, and the offense cant score more than 12 points against the Giants.
He hired Eberflus over guys like Daboll who has the giants 3-1, even though half of their team is injured.
His HC hire brought in Getsy to be his OC, who prefers running draws on third and long

How long I wonder will people keep excusing the lack of player and coaching talent on this team as just "all part of the rebuild"? Two? Three? Four years?

You mean kmets screens on 3rd and long..

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Par the course of this shit ass organization. We will fire this guy after 4 years and repeat the cycle all over again
They should fire him today then.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s still to early. This year was all about cleaning up Paces mess. What I find inexcusable is finding zero and I mean absolutely zero help for Fields. He’s a young developing QB and the bears expect him to be AR. No wonder this org can’t develop QBs.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It’s still to early. This year was all about cleaning up Paces mess. What I find inexcusable is finding zero and I mean absolutely zero help for Fields. He’s a young developing QB and the bears expect him to be AR. No wonder this org can’t develop QBs.
Poles is soft.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Saint Poles is above criticism. It’s actually very likely that a first-time GM paired with a first-time head coach paired with a first-time OC who’s a first-time playcaller will be the ones to reverse decades of Bears ineptitude. Anyone who says otherwise isn’t a real fan.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Poles has been a lot worse than Pace in the first year! And so are the HC and rest of the staff! Even Nagy et al looked better than this!

Toast88

Liked Posts:

Nah man, Kyler Gordon was so far and away the best player available, it didn’t make sense to even consider offense, remember?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Next time you see an interview with the guy watch how soft-spoken, low eye contact, beta male he is. Gentle giant.
Haven’t watched many interviews I guess to pay attention to his body language. He was on Hoge and Jahns podcast before the season and sounded intelligent. But yeah certainly on the fence with him and Flus

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Next time you see an interview with the guy watch how soft-spoken, low eye contact, beta male he is. Gentle giant.
Hahaha makes total sense. George smelled pussy on him took his balls day one and said this is your new hc accept it bitch