Sorry folks, I tried my best

jive

Liked Posts:
After smoking the MAC 1 for the 49ers game, I thought I was onto something.

I smoked it during the Packers game, and I found that the Bears only did well while I was puffing up. When I was smoking a J, the Packers fumbled. When I was smoking another J, the Bears were driving down the field but Fields failed on the goal line right after I put out that joint. After smoking so much weed to keep us competitive in that game, I just couldn't keep up and the team faltered while I was recovering. Then when I rolled a few more, they were in too much of a deficit for me to smoke our way back in. I still feel guilty about this.

I was prepared for the Texans game, and figured that since it was the Texans I could take it easy and use the dry herb vape to extend my game winning weed. But, I still wound up using more weed than I thought I would. I was puffing strong well into the 4th quarter.

Now I lined up my magic weed for the Giants game, hoping to save 1st place in the division. But, it seemed like those dudes broke into my stash and smoked my shit before the game. I smoked enough weed to cause 2 QBs to get knocked out. I gave them plenty of opportunities, but they blew it. Velus Jones made me smoke my 7th joint for nothing. Well, I did get really high so it wasn't a total waste.

Usually I'm good with 3-4 joints during a game, but these guys gotta help me out some. I can't be blowing through a half ounce of weed every game. I don't think it's right to cash my stash trying to help out guys who can't match my effort.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

I smoked it during the Packers game, and I found that the Bears only did well while I was puffing up. When I was smoking a J, the Packers fumbled. When I was smoking another J, the Bears were driving down the field but Fields failed on the goal line right after I put out that joint. After smoking so much weed to keep us competitive in that game, I just couldn't keep up and the team faltered while I was recovering. Then when I rolled a few more, they were in too much of a deficit for me to smoke our way back in. I still feel guilty about this.

I was prepared for the Texans game, and figured that since it was the Texans I could take it easy and use the dry herb vape to extend my game winning weed. But, I still wound up using more weed than I thought I would. I was puffing strong well into the 4th quarter.

Now I lined up my magic weed for the Giants game, hoping to save 1st place in the division. But, it seemed like those dudes broke into my stash and smoked my shit before the game. I smoked enough weed to cause 2 QBs to get knocked out. I gave them plenty of opportunities, but they blew it. Velus Jones made me smoke my 7th joint for nothing. Well, I did get really high so it wasn't a total waste.

Usually I'm good with 3-4 joints during a game, but these guys gotta help me out some. I can't be blowing through a half ounce of weed every game. I don't think it's right to cash my stash trying to help out guys who can't match my effort.
I feel like you didn’t try hard enough, definitely a loaf. HITS club card denied.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

You have to upgrade to BHO & live rosin. Then all of the magic and mojo will start happening.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

You should increase your stash my man, maybe experiment with blends other than MAC 1. Just some advice from a former toker.

jive

Liked Posts:
More concentrates? You want him to switch it up to dabs the whole game? @jive you up for this?
Fuck, with the way the Bears have been playing, I'm gonna need a beach towel for all my dab sweats

jive

Liked Posts:
You have to upgrade to BHO & live rosin. Then all of the magic and mojo will start happening.
I'm gonna need to take up a collection in order to afford enough rosin

jive

Liked Posts:
Look at it this way folks, we can make a killing betting on the Bears winning the Superbowl. Odds are at +30000. Bet $100, send me a few bennies so I can buy enough weed to smoke throughout the games and in February you'll be cashing in $30K and watching a parade.

Although I'd love to fill the banger with some rosin, I don't think I could smoke concentrate for 3-4 hours straight for each game the way I can with flower. Based on my scientific research, it's while I am smoking that the Bears do their best. But beggars can't be choosers, and this is some desperate times, so if I have to dab some rosin to propel us to victory, so be it. I don't want to be loafing on this.

With the way the Bears have been playing, I think I may need an ounce a game. A pound of weed should cover the season.

mecha

Liked Posts:
you fucking failure

it's ok, you're still special bro

jive

Liked Posts:
I wonder if George McCaskey might buy me a pound.

NeverDieEasy

Righter of Wrongs
Liked Posts:
... A pound of weed should cover the season.

Nice try Jive; we're already to week 5. 3/4# will do it. Shit, if you don't pull during commercials a half-pound should get us to the "Big Game"! Thank you for your service!!!
Come on CCS, :NomNom:, now's the time to flip Jive some lettuce.