**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Lmao. Ballard nut huggers will make excuses for him. He’s a good GM but he failed to go all in for a QB when he should have. Rivers, Wentz and Ryan were all terrible decisions.

So you cant call 1800 give me an franchise QB... The Tuna knew.. duh ppls dont. be a fish....

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah thing is that is not a good decision. There is a guy underneath that Fields has to wait for and ESB actually doesn't get much separation. The easier throw is to just throw the screen to Kmet. No idea why Fields likes to make it harder for himself.

Take what the D gives you. Kmet is going to have 3 blockers in front and only one guy for them to block. One of those blockers is Musty so highly likely he gives up right side because he is just supposed to block and release so he can be one of the blockers on the TE screen.

Last edited:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's PFF's plan for offensive personnel for Bryce Young? Just the same old Bears plan of replacing the QB and putting him in a bad situation? Sounds somewhat familiar.
It's not going to happen. They are not going to waste a draft pick on a quarterback. First of all I think that they will likely have a #11 or so draft pick at best in the draft. Anyone who thinks he knows who the Bear's are going to draft is fooling themself. I'd say that right now they need about 7-8 quality starters out of the draft and free agency and some good special teams and back-ups.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah thing is that is not a good decision. There is a guy underneath that Fields has to wait for and ESB actually doesn't get much separation. The easier throw is to just throw the screen to Kmet. No idea why Fields likes to make it harder for himself.

Take what the D gives you. Kmet is going to have 3 blockers in front and only one guy for them to block. One of those blockers is Musty so highly likely he gives up right side because he is just supposed to block and release so he can be one of the blockers on the TE screen.
This is clearly Kmet’s fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.