**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
In literally what sort of alternative reality will the bears be selecting their selection outside of the top 5 or top 10 picks this has them picking 18?
Yeah that's what i was saying. After the first page i was like, okay the Bears will be in the next two, and said it again and again and again.........................then i went back because i was like, okay they must of traded down with one of these to 10 teams, but again...........nope.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Brisker 17

Lots of guys here Poles passed on. Going to have to do a lot better in the future to turn this franchise around.

(obviously this list can and will change. My comment is just based on today)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
this goes to show just how little faith they have in their backups; carter/simmons/schofield and they still want patrick at LG even when musty just gave up nearly 50% of the pressures fields faced against the giants. patrick hasnt looked all that good at guard either so its just a big mess...I expect at somepoint this season we'll also see leatherwood at LG
Don't forget Riley Reiff as well.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Lots of guys here Poles passed on. Going to have to do a lot better in the future to turn this franchise around.

(obviously this list can and will change. My comment is just based on today)

lots? it could be if your saying poles should have traded down from 71 for some of these guys on this list. doubs was 132 but to take him at 71 would have been a big reach, they would also had to have traded up for woolen and poles seemed determined to get more picks instead of giving them up to move up.

the biggest miss was pickens but i dont think it was ever about talent, it was more about off field stuff/diva tendencies
lucas was an option as well but didnt pull the trigger for whatever reason...Pacheco was somewhat redundant, bears already had mont and herbert and wanted a scat back in ebner.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lots? it could be if your saying poles should have traded down from 71 for some of these guys on this list. doubs was 132 but to take him at 71 would have been a big reach, they would also had to have traded up for woolen and poles seemed determined to get more picks instead of giving them up to move up.

the biggest miss was pickens but i dont think it was ever about talent, it was more about off field stuff/diva tendencies
lucas was an option as well but didnt pull the trigger for whatever reason...Pacheco was somewhat redundant, bears already had mont and herbert and wanted a scat back in ebner.
OK “lots” was excessive….

“Several” or “a few” would have been better verbiage.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Literally the first pass he reviews is an incomplete pass. not a good look . And i feel like this guy is shit faced when he's doing these. I don't blame him, gotta get himself ready for Chicago Bears, again not a good look.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Status
Not open for further replies.