I Feel Guilty

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mods, I would like to relieve @Aesopian from our deal. 3 weeks of him not starting a thread is very harsh. I think consider letting him out of jail early.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Mods, I would like to relieve @Aesopian from our deal. 3 weeks of him not starting a thread is very harsh. I think consider letting him out of jail early.
I thoroughbredly and wholehardheadedly agree with you on this because betweenst him and @Adipost there are very few posters whomst acturally add great value to this forum. Also @remydat and @JordanSigler are great too. Acturally most posters here are really good. I like most people here!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are we going to have one of these "open letter to the mods" threads daily now???

It really makes me want to extend it to four weeks for this deplorable display of empathy, but I am a low key fan of the OP and it was your five spot.

So how about we split the difference and instead of 3 weeks....we ***OFFICIALLY*** reduce it to 2 weeks?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are we going to have one of these "open letter to the mods" threads daily now???

It really makes me want to extend it to four weeks for this deplorable display of empathy, but I am a low key fan of the OP and it was your five spot.

So how about we split the difference and instead of 3 weeks....we ***OFFICIALLY*** reduce it to 2 weeks?

The $5 donation to CCS to me is just a token of my appreciation for the entertainment value I attain in my visits.

As far as @Aesopian , there is no real harm. He initiates threads which enable the rest of to carry on with footbaw conversation.

I think a reduction to a 2 week sentence is a considerate idea.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Dear Diary.....

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You still can delete this!

@DaaBears a bets a bet. It would destroy any credibility for future bets I have to serve my time.

giphy.gif

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
@DaaBears a bets a bet. It would destroy any credibility for future bets I have to serve my time.

giphy.gif
If you have any original thread posts you are eager to make but are not going to make because of this bet please feel free to leverage my inbox and direct message me what you would have posted if you were able to create threads during this time frame and I will be happy to make them in your absence by proxy if you would like that.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you have any original thread posts you are eager to make but are not going to make because of this bet please feel free to leverage my inbox and direct message me what you would have posted if you were able to create threads during this time frame and I will be happy to make them in your absence by proxy if you would like that.

Thanks Vick your Twitter is keeping me entertained in the meantime.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually I lost a bet when John Fox got fired. That was like I couldn't post for like 6 months, and it was great. And I am quite sure if they kept Fox, the Bears win the Super Bowl in 2018 at least.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You're a pathological liar. I hate to break it to you but you don't have any credibility.

Haha, somebody doesn't understand trolling and takes CCS too seriously. Have fun don't take everything so serious.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Actually I lost a bet when John Fox got fired. That was like I couldn't post for like 6 months, and it was great. And I am quite sure if they kept Fox, the Bears win the Super Bowl in 2018 at least.
:jonesy::jonesy::jonesy::jonesy: