***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Cowboys (Another Date On The Slate To Propagate, Validate & Otherwise Set The Record Straight Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
You’re speaking too soon. Wait until he forces a throw that’s picked off while being down 20 with 10min left.

But in all seriousness, Fields has shown a pretty good stretch of football since the Vikings game. Occasional misses and bad plays but he has nothing around him. Good news is that this offense is clearly better than Nagys.

Modern day Archie "BLACK" Manning.. gonna be a fun shitty decade of losing football.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Great time to let fields just air it out and get some experience. Game is lost but can get valuable playing time in. Sadly all they want to do is run.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now flags will come since game is out of reach

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Perfect game for the messageboard geniuses.

Stat padding loss which leads to silver linings and hope for next year.

Lol typical Bears game that we've seen for decades.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Herbert needs to start over Monty

Pass pro....pass catching. But yes, herbert is by far the better runner. My hope is that those are the two things he works hard on this offseason and becomes a complete back.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Offense showed up for 2 straight games. Like that. Need to keep that going. Defense just had no answer against the cowboys today and bad tackling. But with

For the lowest paid offensive roster and a rebuild year with a new coach, I like how competitive it has been offensively.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
man, i called herbert, after he was drafted.. that monty should worry.... was told to hold my roll.. #stupidsmart

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm actually okay with this game despite the defense shitting the bed. Ran for 200 yards for the 3rd straight game and scored at least 29 against one of the top defenses in the league.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Nevermind I forgot he takes 5 minutes to throw so it will just be a slaughter.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I'm actually okay with this game despite the defense shitting the bed. Ran for 200 yards for the 3rd straight game and scored at least 29 against one of the top defenses in the league.
Easy to do when the other team scores 50 points