**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whoever is willing to sign for 15m or less you do it. The flip side is if they have a good year next year they can easily command 20m+. In this world of 20m WRs I would much rather have 2 No 2 WRs at 15m than breaking the bank on a 20-25m No 1 WR especially when it remains to be seen if Fields really will utilize a true No 1. He very well may be a guy that in the NFL is a 200 yard passer and 100 yard runner and prefers spreading it around.
I don’t think I want to pay either of them 15 at the moment. Claypool is learning the system and Mooney has been a mild disappointment this year IMO.

Make them earn it. If they both play great and you lose one of the two then so be it. If they’re doing this right they should be losing guys to free agency every year anyways.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don’t think I want to pay either of them 15 at the moment. Claypool is learning the system and Mooney has been a mild disappointment this year IMO.

Make them earn it. If they both play great and you lose one of the two then so be it. If they’re doing this right they should be losing guys to free agency every year anyways.

I think 15m is actually fair for their current production. A consistent 1k yard WR is 20m+. Guys that hover in the 800-1000 range likely go for 15m. Keep in mind the salary cap will sky rocket with new TV deal so WR prices will continue to go up. If you wait until 2024 to sign then an 800-1000 yard WR is going to cost you 18-20m.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah those Bama receivers really stink it up in the NFL....LOL.

The article said 2nd or 3rd round.

Ruggs, Jeudy have been all-pros, amirite?
No guarantee that they will be dominant just because they went to Bama

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fields rarely throws behind the line of scrimmage?

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
who do people even interact with that guy? I still have no idea who he is or why he's relevant to NFL fans.
Allbright? Didn’t he used to be a Shefter or Rapoport type?

Status
Not open for further replies.