**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nope i was all over it and was jumping up and down when i heard we traded up in the draft knowing it was for Fields.

Thoughts?

He hasn’t had issues with epilepsy up to this point and I think most people dismissed it. It’s usually quite manageable with medication in regular people but there’s no data on professional athletes, especially one that deals with head injuries on a consistent basis.

So who knows especially with the bears medical staff.

Another shitty move by Ryan Pace to take a chance on a player that other teams had medical concerns with.

Pace has gotta go.

Receipts

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
A totally normal, stable Friday for Dongbears.

View attachment 24135
This is funny coming from the clown that on multiple nights spent them giving me over 2,000 n3gs.....multiple times. LOL

Also the guy that has his minions spend their nights liking every one of his posts and he does the same for them because he's all about that reaction score.

Also the guy who cried to rush to fix his reaction score for him.

Also the guy that has zero stance on anything Bears.

Your days and nights revolve around CCS and making sure your reaction score is good so you can make the message board HOF. Hahaha.

You're a sad fat person.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is funny coming from the clown that on multiple nights spent them giving me over 2,000 n3gs.....multiple times. LOL

Also the guy that has his minions spend their nights liking every one of his posts and he does the same for them because he's all about that reaction score.

Your days and nights revolve around CCS and making sure your reaction score is good so you can make the message board HOF. Hahaha.

You're a sad fat person.
All you do is talk about @Anytime23

#bearsfootball

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

You're a sad fat person.
The bold is the only correct part. Congrats on being 1 of 6.

Also congrats on having almost 29k posts and being -1400 reaction score. It helps me sleep at night knowing that keeps you up at night.

I LOVE A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The bold is the only correct part. Congrats on being 1 of 6.

Also congrats on having almost 29k posts and being -1400 reaction score. It helps me sleep at night knowing that keeps you up at night.

I LOVE A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP!
Congrats on being the guy that has no life outside of CCS to be able to n3g at least 15k of those 29k posts all by yourself and your goons took care of the rest.

DERP

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Congrats on being the guy that has no life outside of CCS to be able to n3g at least 15k of those 29k posts all by yourself and your goons took care of the rest.

DERP
Have you ever considered that you might just be universally unliked by all of humanity? Just a thought.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

DERP
You have as many posts as i do with 2.5 years of less CCS service. Also my n3gging is way more efficient. I have a very expensive 49 inch samsung monitor where i bring up hundreds of tabs with your postsand i n3g you into oblivion. Meanwhile you scroll through CCS for hours looking for my posts to dislike.

Its hilarious how you've spent years n3gging me around the clock, yet i have no life. Just stop this dumb act. We all know you care about this stuff and many of us are convinced you actually shed tears when you get disliked. You're 60 and will be dead soon. Grow up.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:

DERP
Can you just stop your bulls*** talking with anytime? Every time you get a thread to sink. Congrats for perfecting trolling but it doesn't make you a man or anything like that.

Isn't there any chance to ban him @mods? Putting him to ignore is a fail, too, because good posters answers him. So Thread is destroyed, with or without ignoring.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can you just stop your bulls*** talking with anytime? Every time you get a thread to sink. Congrats for perfecting trolling but it doesn't make you a man or anything like that.

Isn't there any chance to ban him @mods? Putting him to ignore is a fail, too, because good posters answers him. So Thread is destroyed, with or without ignoring.
Go fuck yourself clown. You're obviously just another pussy who's scared of Fattytime or you'd also say something to him cause he's the one that follows me around on here and is always bringing me up in threads i don't even post in. Stand up and be a man goofy.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Go fuck yourself clown. You're obviously just another pussy who's scared of Fattytime or you'd also say something to him cause he's the one that follows me around on here and is always bringing me up in threads i don't even post in. Stand up and be a man goofy.
Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is fucking pathetic. When will you take a step back and look yourself in the mirror and realize its not everyone else, its you?

Status
Not open for further replies.