***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Falcons (Cannot Wake From The Tank Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I don’t understand how Gordon gets a flag last week for punching the ball as a QB goes out of bounds but fields can take a shot to the knee as he goes out of bounds

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
AND SOME PPL HERE......JUMPED ON ME WHEN I QUESTIONED THE HIRING OF GETSY, WHO HAS NEVER HAD ANY EXPERIENCE AS A OC NOR PLAY CALLER, NOR QB DEVELOPER.

They have scored more points per game than Bears have in recent memory. Don't be a jackass.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Why are you all so upset?

The Bears lost, that's what people want for draft position.

Getsy wasn't an issue when they ran up 30+ points in other games.

Because justin was clearly hurt and that cocksucker called 2 consecutive QB runs which is going to get him killed,I hope getsy has a homeless guys pubes in his nostrils while 69'ing a 600lb trans activist that hasn't showered in 400 days

greg23

Liked Posts:
What in the world is going on in here lmao. This team does not have a drop back passing game, period. The line can't block for it, the receivers can't create significant separation, and Fields can't make the reads quick enough.

This isn't going to change week to week. They also haven't been doing enough of it on a weekly basis to expect them to be able to march down with less than 2 minutes.

They don't have the players for it, and Fields needs to make serious leaps heading into next season. Why is this Getsy's fault?
Racist

I think that's how it works around here if you question fields at all.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
What in the world is going on in here lmao. This team does not have a drop back passing game, period. The line can't block for it, the receivers can't create significant separation, and Fields can't make the reads quick enough.

This isn't going to change week to week. They also haven't been doing enough of it on a weekly basis to expect them to be able to march down with less than 2 minutes.

They don't have the players for it, and Fields needs to make serious leaps heading into next season. Why is this Getsy's fault?
You don't call runs for a guy who has been getting his hamstrings worked on the entire 2nd half, if Getsy can't adjust then he's a shit coach it's that simple.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Why are you all so upset?

The Bears lost, that's what people want for draft position.

Getsy wasn't an issue when they ran up 30+ points in other games.

Getsy needed to read the room. Hard sledding running and fields was clearly hurting before that last drive. It’s why I was hoping the falcons just ran out the clock. Then fields gets banged up and he fucking runs him again on 2nd down!

Getsy has had a lot of good games and this one wasn’t horrible when compared to say nagy, but that was one stupid bullshit and he deserves to get roasted for it.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Getsy needed to read the room. Hard sledding running and fields was clearly hurting before that last drive. It’s why I was hoping the falcons just ran out the clock. Then fields gets banged up and he fucking runs him again on 2nd down!

Getsy has had a lot of good games and this one wasn’t horrible when compared to say nagy, but that was one stupid bullshit and he deserves to get roasted for it.
I don't see why he should get roasted for putting the ball and trust in the best player on the O.

That's what they are paid for.

Last week it was 'chill out, take the loss with the bad flags ... ' this week it's roast the OC for trying to win the game ...

Board is fucking weird.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been saying this for like a month now
Well duh but u don’t design the play for your injured qb to run it.. u hand it off to ebner. Fuck the nfl. It’s turned into a soap opera. Wwe refs are more credible than these cowards too..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You don't call runs for a guy who has been getting his hamstrings worked on the entire 2nd half, if Getsy can't adjust then he's a shit coach it's that simple.

Jesus Christ. He made some bad calls at the end. It fucking happens to everyone. Get over it

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do any of you guys still watch games for fun not what pissed you off the most?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I don't see why he should get roasted for putting the ball and trust in the best player on the O.

That's what they are paid for.

Last week it was 'chill out, take the loss with the bad flags ... ' this week it's roast the OC for trying to win the game ...

Board is fucking weird.

I don’t think “put it in his hands” means a designed QB run. It felt like a bit much having him run there considering he’s clearly hurt. Feels like he could go with something different in the playbook there.

In general the student body left and right thing wasn’t working that well after a while and he kept going to it anyway. Felt unnecessary. That was more of a QB draw I think, but first down when he hurt his shoulder they did it again for like 2 yards.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It looked like the Bears were trying to lose that game on purpose. Maybe the dumbest series of play calls at the end of the game that I have ever seen in my life.

What Getsy did today was malpractice. How can you watch Fields take those hits and STILL call run plays up the middle at the end of the game in a MUST-PASSING situation?