***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Falcons (Cannot Wake From The Tank Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
#1,147 Look don't u be a jackass who deflects.

getsy didn't call a good game today. Several ppl here have mentioned it. He is not
an experienced play caller. That's a fact and NOT A LIE. And today is proof.

No you being a jackass is implying this one game somehow vindicates your opinion. It doesnt. The last few games have proven your crying about his being hired was stupid.

He ( getsy) is not an experienced play caller. That's a fact and NOT A LIE. And today is proof.

#1,180 No you being a jackass for deflecting the truth. Nothing I said is a LIE. Let me know me when I lie.
Of course earlier.....u pulling for the Falcons like some double agent.

>>>>#969

Come on Falcons. You can do this.

Last edited:

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
Never saw player lied like that Fields right now in press conference. This is planned all week how they come out and acting he is hurt. Poles, Eberflus and Fields all together this. Now they play Siemann end of season and Fields rest. Tank is all matters and they know it. Bear down!

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know this post will be unpopular but i dont like Fields at all, i want a real QB not a RB who can make a good throw every now and then

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
The offense can't just reinvent itself because we all want it to. They don't have the players for a drop back pass game. This is a run first team. They score by JF making plays with his legs.

You can't just wish it into existence. We saw them try to drop back and it literally never works. Ever. You wan't getsy to call plays that have a 0 percent chance of success?
Then you hand the ball off or you go to backup qb. You don't throw the franchise to the wolves, Eberflus is just as much to blame.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I know this post will be unpopular but i dont like Fields at all, i want a real QB not a RB who can make a good throw every now and then

Given the play calls, pass pro he gets and the wr's what makes u say that

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He ( getsy) is not an experienced play caller. That's a fact and NOT A LIE. And today is proof.

#1,180 No you being a jackass for deflecting the truth. Nothing I said is a LIE. Let me know me when I lie.
Of course earlier.....u pulling for the Falcons like some double agent.

>>>>#969

No this is what you said.

AND SOME PPL HERE......JUMPED ON ME WHEN I QUESTIONED THE HIRING OF GETSY, WHO HAS NEVER HAD ANY EXPERIENCE AS A OC NOR PLAY CALLER, NOR QB DEVELOPER.

Again, they have scored more points per game than Bears have in recent memory. Don't be a jackass. The point is his inexperience isnt stopping Bears from scoring 30 points a game. We would have scored 31 if Fields didnt miss Mooney wide open for a TD. Getsy has already proved your concerns were exaggerated.

The facts are this is the best the O has looked in years.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Then you hand the ball off or you go to backup qb. You don't throw the franchise to the wolves, Eberflus is just as much to blame.
So you’re saying with 2 minutes left you put in semian and call a run? Okay

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
So you’re saying with 2 minutes left you put in semian and call a run? Okay
There are outcomes worse than losing the game, Yes you go to the backup if the only play you know how to draw up is QB draw and your QB can't run a draw because he's hurt it's common fucking sense.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
There are outcomes worse than losing the game, Yes you go to the backup if the only play you know how to draw up is QB draw and your QB can't run a draw because he's hurt it's common fucking sense.
Let me first say I didn’t like the call. Easy to say now as well. Just saying he can’t sit back and throw. It’s not exactly an easy situation. To throw Getsy to the wolves after 1 game, considering what he’s done the last several weeks, is pretty stupid. That’s all I’m trying to say.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No this is what you said.

Again, they have scored more points per game than Bears have in recent memory. Don't be a jackass. The point is his inexperience isnt stopping Bears from scoring 30 points a game. We would have scored 31 if Fields didnt miss Mooney wide open for a TD. Getsy has already proved your concerns were exaggerated.

The facts are this is the best the O has looked in years.

No where did I tell a lie.

Everything I said is right here >>>>#1,182 and here>>>#1,147
We're talking about what happen TODAY.
The play calls TODAY ....... not last week or the week before.....so you can stop being a jackass with your usual deflections. No where did I tell a lie.

I'm not going to bump this game thread again. But you go ahead and bump it again

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Everything I said is right here >>>>#1,182 and here>>>#1,147
We're talking about what happen TODAY, not last week or the week before.....so you stop being a jackass with your usual deflections. No where did I tell a lie.

No you were not just talking about today. You referenced your comments about Getsy's hiring. If you said his playcalling was suspect today then I would not have said anything.

What makes you a jackass is suggesting today calls into question his hiring while ignoring we have scored 30 poinst a game the last few weeks.

Where are you posts saying you were wrong about Getsy when we were scoring 30 points?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What's up with Eddie Jackson wanting to hit opposing players this year? Outside of some of the fluke stops by the defense, and some decent spot play from the 2 rookies. That's been my takeaway from the 2022 Bears D at this point

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
When Pace was clinging to his job, he almost traded 3 first round picks for Russell Wilson. I just remembered this almost-disaster. Crazy how much he has fallen off in just 1 year